[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 30

In Europe, EUR/USD sat in a very narrow trading range as stock markets are closed today due to the holidays. The pair recouped the losses of the Asian session and returned to the opening price of 1.3085, but the resistance passing here kept the price in the red zone.

The EUR/USD came under pressure at the American opening and is now trading around 1.3050, threatening a return to the daily low of 1.3032.

According to Slobodan Drvenica, Technical Analyst at Windsor Brokers Ltd, "The hourly charts look positive/neutral, aiming for a breakout of the nearest barrier towards 1.3110. But the daily charts are turning negative after a downside break of the bullish trend line connecting the lows of 1.2625 and 1.3000. A strong support zone of 1.3000/1.2973 comes into the centre of the pullout".

In light of the below-forecast employment report, the market will now be watching closely whatever Fed chief Ben Bernanke has to say in anticipation of a hint of QE3 confirmation. On Monday he speaks at a conference in Atlanta (on financial stability) and will hold a Q&A session after the speech. Also on Friday, he will speak again in New York on the financial sector ("Reflections on the crisis and the politics of dealing with it"). At first glance, neither of these events is a good opportunity to talk about the future of monetary policy.

THE "KUKL" © - I can see everything from above, you know that ))))

well, the buy is done and we can rest until tomorrow))))

rigc:
so that's the end of the buy, we can rest until tomorrow))))

it's not pretty... the banquet just started... got up... left... not nice.

solar:

it's not pretty like this... Just as the banquet began... got up... left... not nice.
I'm not greedy.)))) I took the ration and left. Why wait till the last minute to get nervous))))

Yeah... jealous.

...and mobilich, has he seled or is he only trading in buy... ok, waiting for the 3150.... reliable level...

lotos7:
...and mobilich, has he seled or is he only trading in buy... ok, waiting for the 3150.... reliable level...
for those interested - I have a sell at 1.3102 (now in the drawdown) and a pending order at 1.3165

MobileMan:
For those interested, I have one sell at 1.3102 (now in drawdown) and a pending position at 1.3165

I am amazed at your confidence and persistence when the EA struggles to find the right solution.

Reason: