[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 27

v-i-r-t-u-o-s-o:
It has always amazed me how you can use a snapshot of the "cup" of one of thousands of brokers to decide where the market will go! Or even take it into account. Maybe I'm not mature enough to use it... There are several ways to get volumes. There are free indicators which draw vertical and horizontal volumes from CME, in real time (I will leave coordinates of developer, the indices are free, but for several months they are threatening to make them paid). There are also mathematical methods for calculating "volumes" (but the resulting data is not a volume in the direct sense, but only a certain delta between the power of buyers and sellers, the picture is very interesting). Summarily a picture is obtained which helps to predict one step ahead with a high degree of probability. Of course one has to take into account trend/corrections and other factors that all normal traders take into account. I do not pretend to be truthful. I will post my thoughts/forecasts. Although, the volumes change, as well as the price. Therefore, I am writing with correction: "If the volume situation does not change" ...

Leave your coordinates, you can do it in person. The topic of volumes has always been interesting to me, but I haven't seen any objective ones.

v-i-r-t-u-o-s-o:
It has always amazed me how you can use a snapshot of one of thousands of brokers to decide where the market is going to go! Or even take it into account. Perhaps I am not at your level to use it... There are several ways to get volumes. There are free indicators which draw vertical and horizontal volumes from CME, in real time (I will leave coordinates of developer, the indices are free, but for several months they are threatening to make them paid). There are also mathematical methods for calculating "volumes" (but the resulting data is not a volume in the direct sense, but only a certain delta between the power of buyers and sellers, the picture is very interesting). Summarily a picture is obtained which helps to predict one step ahead with a high degree of probability. Of course you have to take into account trend/corrections and other factors that all regular traders take into account. I do not pretend to be truthful. I will post my thoughts/forecasts. Although, the volumes change, as well as the price. Therefore, I am writing with correction: "If the volume situation does not change" ...
Hello, please send me the coordinates of the developers of these indicators in my personal message. I will probably learn something new ... thank you very much.

Eurodoll Forecast 08.04.12.

Ishim:

What is the forecast timeframe ?

21april:

What is the forecast period ?
A week.

Maybe I don't understand, but where does the "magic" line break through?

I noticed the Asian stops were being knocked down in the US session on Friday. The money has finally been transferred, let's start knocking down the dough again))

Is there any statistics on open positions for Asians, preferably Japanese, apart from insta? insta may be Asia but it's no indicator ...

Buy from 1.3115 tp 1.3900

Ishim:

tantrik looks like a markup...
Reason: