[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 126

Well, like I said - reached first 1.3160 then 1.3140. Sell closed with TP at 1.3140. Personally, I think that the fall has not finished - I think till the end of the week we are going to go 100 pips south - till about 1.3060. But I have done it for today - it's time to close the MetaTrader)). Profit to all.

MaxZ:
It's as if you ran into your own backyard and shouted: "when are we going to play hide-and-seek?"...

no offense meant to anyone....

Next time, just for you, I'll come up with something more original ))))))

marcendk:

no offense meant to anyone....

next time, just for you, I'll come up with something more original ))))))

I'm one of those "kids" who don't know much about anything yet (or maybe not yet)! :))))

But I would not call most of those who sit in this thread and on this forum "Guys"... And at least show some respect for the beautiful half of mankind.

Mobile, are you trading today?

herzogtier:

I still think the fall will start literally from the current level - that is somewhere around 1.3216-1.3220. And I think it will continue around the level of 1.3160-1.3140. Here:

Great.

What kind of country is this fall? I won't even have time to ooze.)

good.... another sat down to profile.... more tomorrow to drop more and profile another)))))

...and the market is sleeping... ...and Vanguard is losing...it doesn't feel right...

EBC:
Mobile, are you trading today?
I'm at the barbecue tonight. Just got here. I've been sitting at 1.3172 since this morning and I'm still holding.
Reason: