[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 104

rigc:
better without the jerk.
There's a lot of news in 40 minutes. The jerk will be

forte928:
They've got the seasons mixed up... 1.3800 and no other way... the beginning of the rise is already underway but no one is watching it...
I'll be celebrating the 38th in boots on the samovar.

Ishim:
38 I'll be greeting you in felt boots at the samovar
I'll be there too )))) Let's have a drink.)

Ishim:
38 I'll be greeting you in felt boots at the samovar

demura predicted that by that time Nibiru will have blown the air out of the earth so there will be no winter without a samovar ))))) I will soon buy one, the eye is twitching and the cat is lying on its belly upside down

emotraid:

according to demura's prognosis, by that time the planet nibiru will have ripped off all the air from the earth, so there will be no winter without a samovar ))))) I will soon buy one, the eye is twitching and the cat is lying down on its belly
We'll be waiting for that by May Day...

forte928:
we'll be expecting that by the May holidays...
100% sure ? .... could pull anywhere .... they give a signal to the bulls and pull down .... and vice versa .... it's been like this a thousand times ..... but ....

Well, my prediction is starting to come true... But I haven't salted it yet. I think 1.3190 is just right

MobileMan:
I'll be there too )))) Hit the drink.)
sold?)))

in case of interest a spurt on eurgbp is being prepared, benchmark 0.8330 and higher :0))

SEVER11:
in case of interest a spurt on eurgbp is being prepared, benchmark 0.8330 and higher :0))
just on this pair we will go down in 8 minutes
Reason: