[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 49

ESAZ I think it's called

Ishim, has the lotik been refilled by the bai?

Told you to sell... Now wait for the new lows...

I'm fine.

boring...who would tell a story...)))

I expect a peak in the eu myself later... towards the trend line from the highs of the day before yesterday and yesterday...

awaiting news.

Vizard:

boring...who would tell a tale...)))

I expect a peak in the eu myself later... towards the trend line from the highs of the day before yesterday and yesterday...

In the short term there may be a peak but in the medium term there will be five days of growth...

forte928:
In the short term there may be a peak but in the medium term there will be five days of growth...
where's that coming from? What is it based on? Although, I myself am in the base at 1.3110, but I do not think that we will go higher than 1.3250, although according to my estimations, there is a big volume at 1.3337. So, we may get there and then go down

The GBP hit the price where it went out of the uptrend, if it breaks through and holds above it, the probability that it will pull the EUR up is high, but we are waiting for the news.

BeerGod:

The B.K. is stuck in the price, if it breaks through and remains above it, there is a good chance that it will pull the Euro up, but we are still waiting for the news.

I have a bot waiting for a sell signal from GBPUSD.

AUDCAD, unfortunately, closed early, at 1.0320, but it is better not to argue with the robot :)

Reason: