[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 81

Tantrik:

I'm a christian, profile is, file-open deleted- delete! how to delete all at once?, and one by one they are deleted.(history deleted - rather laptop slows down :(( )

1. In the terminal window: - service - settings - graphs - save deleted, see if there is a tick, it means that your deleted graph must be among the files in: terminal - open deleted - your deleted graph.

2. Check the size of the folders in the MT4 folder and find the folder that slows down. Usually it is - MT4 - Expert folder - log folder, delete all the contents when the terminal is closed.

And buy valenki.

RekkeR:

1. In the terminal window: - service - settings - graphs - save deleted, see if there is a tick, it means that your deleted graph must be among the files in: terminal - open deleted - your deleted graph.

2. Check the size of folders in the folder mt4 and you will find the right one. Usually it is MT4 - Expert folder - log folder, delete all the contents when the terminal is closed.

The log is empty, thank you! I will delete one by one.

RekkeR:

And buy valenki.

It's raining.

Tantrik:
we have a rainstorm.
The three of you will be watching the rain )))

RekkeR:
The three of you will be watching the rain )))

I've got boots. (what are you looking at?)

Tantrik:

I've got boots. (what are you looking at?)

Took the high beam bulbs out of the headlights and threw them away.

I only drive by day, bowing to every beeping beep.

->1,343 ->1,335

The euro zone economy managed to avoid a recession in the third quarter. According to the revised Eurostat data, from July to September GDP growth in the eurozone matched experts' forecasts: 0.2% quarter-on-quarter and 1.4% year-on-year.

But a recession is still on the horizon: The OECD predicts a recession for the eurozone early next year. This is expected to give the European Central Bank reasons to lower lending rates this week.

Well, as long as we are playing Margaret's comments:

Expected to give,- then of course the euro will fall; but - it didn't. What will (on two tries, please)?

Forgot :)

The Asians are leaking.

strangerr:
The Asians are leaking.

did the buy close?

Reason: