[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 263

solar:

Uh ... from stable to negative confirmed ... dubious reason to be happy ... debts ... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
the AAA rating remains the same and only the outlook has changed with a 50% probability...

margaret:
AAA rating remains the same and only the forecast has changed with a 50% probability...

yeah yeah... they couldn't have announced D already... all the other news... so-so...

does anyone see an entry at 1.3250?

basile:
and no one sees an entry at 1.3250?

That's how it looks to me:

So that no one doubts))))

Oh, I don't like any of this.

5drakon:
what will be waiting for me on Monday moose

what do you got? longs?

5drakon:
yeah here's the settlement decided to catch another 60pp

I'm not a guru. you need a lot of experience for a weekend. the chart shows that ... i'm afraid to be wrong but we won't see a normal rise anytime soon. there will be corrections at most. their size can be 3-4 figs.

and closed quite interestingly. the intrigue remains for monday.

>

solar:

I don't know. I'm not a guru. I need a lot of experience for the weekend. The chart shows that ... I'm afraid to be wrong, but we won't see a normal growth soon. there will be corrections at most. their size can be 3-4 figures at the most.

and closed quite interestingly. the intrigue for Monday remains.

I agree for now))

Has the forum really opened up? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hello)))) came out of the basement and a plan for monday, fantastic but maybe

and the sells are about the same and if it's flat again it'll be hard for me))))

emotraid:

hello)))) came out of the basement and a plan for monday, fantastic but maybe

and the sells are about the same and if it's flat again it's gonna be tough for me))))

I posted it here this morning, too lazy to rewrite it)))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10767-eur-usd-2011q4/page1549

Reason: