[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 443

ReziDent:

???

1.2966 - TA.

jeronimo:

Hi all, can anyone tell me why everyone is missing a quotation plot on their charts?

The quotation section is what, it is what, it is where. Actually, it's the way you cut it in pint.

fqbj:

The section of the quotes is what, it is what, it is where. Actually, the way you cut it in pint is the way it is.

The picture is not showing. The plot is highlighted with lines.

fqbj:

Keep it simple and the market and people will come to you

No, if the market sticks to you, it is a moose )))) at best, and sometimes Uncle Kolya comes too.

strangerr:

You don't have this section on your graph.

nikelodeon:
I just wonder why so many people. Especially beginners do not understand that it is impossible to know the future. And knowing or even guessing where a pair will be in time is impossible. That's exactly the way it is, you only need to see what is happening now at a given moment in time. As Stranger rightly said. If he can't see, he sits back and smokes. When will you all learn that forecasting is not worthwhile? The most important thing is to read the current state of the market correctly...
The correct market condition is 50/50! - Everything and all the time. If you see a signal in one direction, then you don't see something in the other direction (weak TA, signal on another TF, on an index; SP500 is resistance, etc.)

fqbj:

To insert pictures, use the Top before the comment.

I do, and it only shows a rectangle.

lan just a link.

The section that isn't there is marked with lines.

http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120103/D5526Y0X.gif

DRANKOVICH:
Hey, where were you yesterday? I'm the dragon's brother ))))

Hi ))) Yeah, I was there.) I was just reading from the off.)

...looks like the pound is aiming for the daily pivot level ...1.5600 from there...

I'm out on the pound, I'm out on the fucking stop. I'm off, nothing interesting next correction (drag). Profits to all.

Reason: