[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 439

OlegTs:

when silent, everything seems to go right, when I voice myself on the forum, it's the opposite))

by my interpretation of tick volumes, tonight, kinda close buying and selling, so sold out, waiting for morning...

TP 2900

Oleg, you'd better keep quiet and let it all go right, otherwise you will confuse us ))))) joke of course, but there is some truth in every joke, just like in the predictions )))))

Hello dear colleagues, Happy New Year 2012 to all, I see you've been here since January 2, keeping your hand in the pulse of events)))

Pound:

strangerr:

Pound:

Good afternoon, how about the Euro/dollar? Will it keep going up after the brief flat? Or until it takes 1.2900 it will not go far up?

Alex_K:

Good afternoon! How about EUR/USD? Will it keep going up after the brief flat? Or will it go far up until it reaches 1.2900?

How should I know?

Wow!!!! We haggle... HEAVY!!!!

People, tell them everything :))))

So the market is kinda easy..... Too bad I didn't make it :(((

strangerr:

How do I know?
Well, from experience and omens, where are you more inclined? Didn't you close your buy? I see that there is support at 1.2971 and that the pair tends to go up...

Alex_K:
Well, from experience and omens, where do you lean the most? I see that there is a support at the level of 1.2971 and the pair tends to go up...

There are specific signals - buy or sell, I do not trade on GBP, I just paid attention to it yesterday.
Reason: