[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 436

Tantrik:
That was the only reason for the losses! read the forum - found confirmation of my fantasies - bought(sold) - moose. (now everything will be different).

I have been saying for more than a year that predictions are harmful, and what do I hear in response?) You can read the forum and watch the news, but only watch and read, not make decisions based on what you see and read.

strangerr:

I've been saying for more than a year about the dangers of predictions, and what do I hear in response?)) You can read the forum and watch the news, but only watch and read, not make decisions based on what you see and what you read.

it's at a subconscious level - we read without paying attention - we decide for ourselves! forecasts without deals are more likely to come true (although there are no statistics)

bought minimal.

first eu target 1.2890-1.2885...

Happy New Year!

Let endless rivers of happiness, good luck and profit pour in this year, filling the cup of your life over the edge, allowing you to fulfil all your dreams and desires, and your health will only grow stronger from this!

forte928:

first target on the eu at 1.2890-1.2885.

sold.

Tantrik

Head "behind the beaches"? ))

Luceus:

Tantrik

Two heads - Serpent Gorynych (our man).

2936 down again.

Luceus:

Tantrik

No. The nose is between two unfortunate silicone-filled boobs.

Tantrik:

Two heads - Gorynych the Serpent (our man)

2936 down again

None of my business, of course, but why buy on a hunch?

strangerr:

Not my business, of course, but why buy on a hunch?
Why speculate until mid-January (gastarbeiters arrive:))
Reason: