[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 407

solar:

yesterday they were still talking about the debt ceiling... what else is he supposed to do? santa claus rally!!!
Everyone's been waiting for this rally for a month.

margaret:
if they are open in the same month and swap by volume 0.03 (-9.98) and swap by volume 0.02 (-47.76) - is this normal?
see the difference in the price at which these trades were made ...that's the problem.

LeMaxx:

Easy, profit taking (gold, hedge funds) + dollar demand for holidays (for tourists)
What tourists... No volume - the whales are resting - just a scam on small traders

margaret:
Yes, that's right... the Italian bond spread has doubled

And RBC said there were billions of dollars, suddenly there was a lot of money.

odiseif:
the difference in the price at which these trades were made see ...that's the catch

I see, so up to 1.45 a big swap and above 1.45 a smaller one...

And I didn't like this brokerage company for nothing, they were the first ones I came to interview for forex job ...

margaret:
if they are open in the same month and swap by volume 0.03 (-9.98) and swap by volume 0.02 (-47.76) - is this normal?

-9.98 5 May -47.76 31.08 Alpari (not making it up as is)

margaret:

The stock market crashed right after the US data, but before that the Canadian dropped a lot, I thought it would be nice for the Euro to drop as well.... And before that there was an options expiry as well...

I had a long time ago a buy pendent, I even saw a small drawdown...

Thanks! my eur has come, the index has come! what else to expect (did the stop loss again) (did the stranger close the sells? did the eur buy?)

I deleted all the pendants yesterday... Thought there would be no more trends this year!:)

And my strategy now is to beat myself up (and how I want to open something else)

fqbj:
And my strategy right now is to beat myself up (and how I want to open something else)

I missed this one while I was having a snack and a smoke:

Reason: