[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 406

trol222:
I feel sorry for the girl, the one in pink with black hair and piercings( and I feel sorry for myself( and the Santa Claus is a bastard)))))

Yeah,it's pathetic.

margaret:
We need a correction, without a correction we will not go lower

i bought the euura too! there has to be a correction, how can i not go lower without a correction! (but what fell on the fundamentals something?)

Tantrik:

bought the eu as well! there should be a correction, as without a correction! (but what was falling on the fundamentals anything?)

The stock market crashed right after the US data, but before that the Canadian dropped a lot, I thought it would be nice for the Euro to drop as well.... And before that there was an options expiry as well...

I had a long time ago a buy pending, even saw a small drawdown...

Tantrik:

i bought the euR as well! there should be a correction, as without a correction!(but what fell on the fundamentals something?)

In the ECB something increased, not sure what.

margaret:
And may I ask why the negative swap on the 1.48307 position of 0.03 is less than the negative swap on the 1.4460 position of 0.02?
I can't say exactly on what and how it is counted (no need to calculate and search for information)...but I know for sure that it depends on the price at which the deal was done.

margaret:
The stock market crashed immediately after the US data, but before that the Canadian fell hard, I also thought it would be nice for the eu to crash like that....
so that's who's to blame))))))))))))))

Kitsan:

Something has widened at the ECB, I don't know what.
Yes, that's right... the Italian bond spread has doubled

margaret:
The stock market crashed immediately after the US data, but before that the Canadian fell hard, I also thought it would be nice for the eu to crash like that....

they were talking about the debt ceiling yesterday... what the fuck else is he supposed to do? santa claus raleigh!!!

Tantrik:

i bought the euR as well! there should be a correction, as without a correction! (but what fell on the fundamentals anything?)

Easy, profit taking (gold, hedge funds) + demand for dollars (for tourists)

odiseif:
I can't say exactly what and how it is counted (no need to calculate and search for information)... but I do know that it depends a lot on the price at which the deal was done.
if they are open in one m-mt and swap by volume 0.03 (-9.98) and swap by volume 0.02 (-47.76) - is it ok?
Reason: