[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 306

Tantrik:

there are no figures on M1 - no absorption, heads shoulders down, no double bottoms, no bowls. Need an M1!

of such heads and shoulders the whole m1 trend line

wmlab:
I'll even say more - the figures exist only in the imagination on any timeframe )

you said less

Tantrik:

you said less

* Philosophical dialogues...

krisa:

the entire m1 trend line is made of such heads and shoulders

Of course! The news is churning it, etc. The signal is on D1 with a confirmation on H4 - on m1 you can watch the beginning of a breakout! (By the way, like I wrote, it is not rising yet!) (Look at reversals in the M1 - everything is there!) (Actually, the quid should meet resistance in all currencies and indices (not less trends), then we can talk about a reversal (correction), and the m1 is ... a fly flew by)

21april:

* Philosophical dialogues...
if we go further... the 3 tops, the Fibos, the 2s don't only exist in forex! Forex isn't their homeland, you fight them! - but never get rid of them!

Tantrik:

of course! the news is churning it, etc. The signal is on D1 with confirmation on H4 - on m1 you can watch the beginning of the workout! (By the way, like I wrote, it is not rising yet!) (Look at reversals on M1 - everything is there!).

It's like the redrawing indicators show correctly, but it's too late!

Tantrik:

Well, on the 1 minute, the profits are already closed (10 - 15 pips are the most minute targets).
I'm just kidding, I only use H1 to open trades...

krisa:

It's like redrawing indicators show correctly but it's too late
I've added to the post, about the indulators - I don't use them (like Bolinger doesn't redraw or draw slower - they have time to trade)

emotraid:

When do we stop falling? I've got a mess of two bays and three selves

See https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page275

emotraid:

When do we stop falling? I've got a mess of two bays and three selves

I would like to see 1.3017 as a normal entry from the trend line (see the picture on the previous page).
Reason: