[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 299

strangerr:

Sorry, but I don't feel like discussing 20 pips movements or proving anything to anyone.
Thanks for the answer. You don't have to answer if you don't feel like it. I don't want to be offended, I just want to say what I see and hear. It's just my opinion and that's all.

SProgrammer:

I'm always amazed at people's ingratitude. :)

You literally tell people the prices, where to stop and where to go, and they all go for coffee and don't even say thank you.

You say a future trend three days before it starts. Again some poo-poo-poo about the revolution in Kazakhstan. Why do you write here, to publish your "predictions"? Like, "Oh, I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry". :) I bought some and you should be happy. :)

Yes, of course, we all remember when the reversal was forecast at 1.3212...

chepikds:

He said to buy from 1.2950-70. What I can't understand, it's the first time I've seen such a thing, pay attention to the price (grey rectangle):

chepikds:

now down

krisa:

down now.

no way to be happy right now.

I told you the range is up to practically February.

What's not enough to trade? :)

strangerr:

He said to buy from 1.2950-70. What I can't understand is, this is the first time I've seen such a thing, pay attention to the price (grey rectangle):

and what does it mean? And the other colours, what does it mean...

strangerr:

He said to buy from 1.2950-70. What I can't understand is, this is the first time I've seen such a thing, pay attention to the price (grey rectangle):

what do these numbers mean?

strangerr:

He said to buy from the level of 1.2950-70. I can not understand it, it's the first time I see such a thing, pay attention to the price (grey rectangle):

Do I look like I'm making things up?! :) here are the facts:

SProgrammer 12.12.2011 12:18

At what level do we start buying? Vote gentlemen. :)

SProgrammer 12.12.2011 12:19

I think something in the vicinity of 32.

SProgrammer 12.12.2011 17:23
strangerr:

low already 3208)))

3212 +/- 10 pips :)

Hi all )))) It is high time to divide this thread into two - bear and bull )))) For a more comfortable stay in illusions ))))
Reason: