[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 309

odiseif:
It has a lower spread and so does the margin, but we don't notice it because of the movement.
P.C., if you enter correctly, gold spread will close faster than the spread on the EUR.
I see thatyou are still feverish about gold :), leave it in the dark and join us in the EURUSD team :)

emotraid:

Whatever, I'm worried about you, and I'm all bent out of shape. ))))

Don't be so hard on yourself. Most people don't care about the money, it's the TECH ANALYSIS that counts.

P.S. Asians, as usual, should try to replicate the maximum...

strangerr:

People don't give a damn about my and your profits and losses, they are more interested in their own.
I do care, I carefully watch your posts here and on mt5. I learn by comparing my own orders and yours, so to say. Of course I am not interested in profit and loss, but the moments of entering and exiting the market are.

Maps of the political mess from 1025, on the old theme of our nationality)))) made me smile)))

Files:
nahyvmoyrs.zip  1109 kb

chepikds:

Maps of the political mess from 1025, on the old theme of our nationality)))) made me smile)))

It's already been decided, everyone is descended from the Kirghiz).

>

I didn't make good money on this move.....

chepikds:
I seeyou're still feverish :), leave it in the dark and join us in the EURUSD team :)
I am always here ... following you ))

emotraid:
some asian is not trading correctly, they said the maximum is needed(((((
tokyo's asleep. it's 4 a.m.

Sta2066:
tokyo asleep .4am
Volatility will soon drop here too)))

emotraid:
I'm laughing my ass off at the table))))))))))))))

Here, you laugh now and then you'll see)))))
Reason: