[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 297

darka7:
I've been reading this thread for two years, but amateurs and clowns like you have never been here.:DDD

>

I don't have any charts with no trades, I'll just say, go to 1.3160 and then go down. Wow, these barriers. Who invented so many languages? There would be only one.....

solar:

Yeah)))) Saw that movie when I was a kid, but I can reassure you, it's not about me.
>

darka7:
I don't have any charts with no trades, I'll just say, go to 1.3160 and then go down. Wow, these barriers. Who invented so many languages? There would be only one.....

OlegTs:
Let it be as it seems to you

darka7:
I don't have any charts with no trades, I'll just say, go to 1.3160 and then go down. Wow, these barriers. Who invented so many languages? There would be one.....

Now that's a real clown, you also sell more there))))

darka7:
I have been reading this thread for two years but amateurs and clowns like you have never been here :DDD.
If your head only reads and doesn't think, then of course it won't do any good))))

darka7:
I've been reading this thread for two years, but amateurs and clowns like you have never been here.:DDD

as the seventh one to say....BAOutlook for the eu, please...

Yep..... a few more items left to go........ Need to sell soon ?))))

nikelodeon:
Yep..... a few more items left to go........ Need to sell soon ?))))
Might jump up a bit, 15 lots sitting on the limit to the downside, I think 20 pips or so, small change in the stock market, but the market is thin...
Reason: