What is your internet speed? - page 7

sever30:

Thanks

P.S. Who has worse, please cheer up, I need it to lift my spirits.

The Internet via a USB modem

Sat once on Intertelecom speed 0.2 Mb / c got sick of that connection disappeared for an hour or two periodically without warning 35$ for 27Gb a month

I have changed over to Peeplenet - speed is shameful 0.05 Mb/s but connection is more stable 26$ for 10Gb per month

i could not stand it, i switched to mobile variant of Ukrtelecom with speed from 0.2 pm to 1.5 Mb/s at night and the cost of 10gb is $15/month

г. Samara, Cable Internet. Dom.ru - 450 rub/month, unlimited

. . .

350 rubles/month

But there are also such rates near St. Petersburg:

128 kbit/s, 450 RUB/month, 1500 connection

45 roubles per month, 8 cents per MB, connection free of charge

panelektrik:

Internet via USB modem.

I once sat on Intertelecom at 0.2 Mb/s and was sick of connection disappearing without warning for one hour or two hours 35 USD for 27Gb per month

I have changed over to Peeplenet - speed is shameful 0.05 Mb/s but connection is more stable 26$ for 10Gb per month

have not endured switched to a mobile variant of Ukrtelecom with the speed from 0.2 Mb/sec in the evening up to 1.5 Mb/sec at night and the monthly fee is 15$ for 10Gb

Nightmare! Robbery...

Me:

1. Beeline (formerly Corbina) dedicated line: 400 rub/month for 2GB with no speed limit.

2. Stream (MTS) ADSL: 250 RUB/month for 500Mb, 6Mb/s speed.

3. Onlime leased line: 12Mbps, unlimited for 250RUB/month.

Zhunko:

Nightmare! Robbery...

Me:

1. Beeline (formerly Corbina) dedicated line: 400 RUB/month for 2GB with no speed limit.

2. Stream (MTS) ADSL: 250 RUB/month for 500Mb, 6Mb/s speed.

3. Onlime leased line: 12 Mbps, unlimited for 250 RUB/month.

Colleague :)

1. Beeline (formerly Corbin) leased line: 650 RUB/month for 20Mbps.

2. Stream (MTS) ADSL: 390 RUB/month for 2.5 Mbps.

Only for some reason it is determined that I am in Krasnoyarsk

Snaf:

Colleague :)

1. Beeline (formerly Corbina) dedicated line: 650 RUB/month for 20 Mbps.

2. Stream (MTS) ADSL: 390 RUB/month for 2.5 Mbps.

Only somehow it's determined that I'm in Krasnoyarsk

Because I connected to the test through the server.

All measured :)

DU Meter is a handy utility that shows the current speed back and forth in a small window.

BWMeter is also more advanced.

ZS there's a lot of them, I liked this one.

For the sake of purity of the experiment, it is worth measuring the speed abroad rather than to the servo from next door.

Yes, people's conditions are fabulous. But my ISP has a unique feature. During crashes when nothing opens, not even the ISP website, the ticks on MT keep going! I'll have to try the position next time to expand my knowledge of working in extreme conditions. :))
Reason: