Crazy house!

Yes... forex is nonsense... No profitable advisers!!!!

ALeek:

Terrible! Here on the forum some people still believe that the market is not predictable, while 100 or even 1000 traders are sitting and successfully earning all over the world! This is either naive faithlessness or belief in nothing!

Sort of contradicts this one:
ALeek:

I personally wrote an Expert Advisor that makes money, so those who haven't done it, cannot argue with me!

Or are you just selling another grail? :)

Write some predictions in the euro thread, then you'll have something to argue about.

Effective work by moderators, unwittingly stimulates the ingenuity of salespeople

ALeek:

I personally wrote an advisor that makes money, so for those who didn't, you can't argue with me!

a thousand traders out of 300t million are successfully earning :)))

Swetten:
Sanitaaaaaaars!!!

Yeah, here we are. Need towels, straitjackets?

P.S. ALeek, you have the floor. Since you said "A", say "B" - provide evidence for your words.

ALeek:

I started this thread so that some people would open their eyes! And to stop blabbering that none of this is real, none of this is possible, it's all a scam!!!! The question is... Why the fuck are you hanging out on this particular forum then???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy . It's ok, your thread lives up to its name

ALeek:

I started this thread so that some people would open their eyes! And to stop blabbering that none of this is real, none of this is possible, it's all a scam!!!! The question is... Why the fuck are you hanging out on this particular forum then???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anything's possible, I'll tell you a secret too: - I found a gold mine in my cellar, so what to do with it now - they'll take it away. I buried it again and let it lie until better times.....

Swetten:

I suggest we get Katana in here and have a battle of the titans.

I'll sell tickets, you sell refreshments.

We'll split the profits. All right? :)

I'll pass, according to the latest research by leading medical luminaries, stupidity is not only contagious but can be airborne in the heat, even over the internet
Reason: