Crazy house! - page 2

ALeek: We want to show you everything, don't we? We don't want to do shit ourselves, and we're shouting that it's not possible! And as soon as someone says 'profitable' somewhere, everyone says 'GIVE'! Is there nothing else to give?

That's fine. Please slow it down. You brought aggression into this thread from your very first post.

Did you have something substantial to say with your post - or just to fluff? You do not need to show the strategy itself, but show proof - some monitoring or at least a backtest, or something. Then there will be something constructive, and not an exchange of snide or angry remarks.

And what about shouting that it's impossible... Well, not the whole forum is like that. Well, yes, there are some temporarily disappointed individuals, but to generalize it to all is probably too much.

ALeek:

If the thought that the market can be unpredictable crosses your mind, erase the word FOREX from your memory and never think of it again, because you won't do much that way!

What an interesting way of thinking! Apparently you do not have enough theoretical knowledge, since you are reasoning like this. For how does your Expert Advisor work then, if not according to the patterns?) Any calculation in your EA is a hope for the predictability of the market.

I personally wrote an EA that makes money, so those who didn't do it, can't argue with me!

Since you have had the idea of writing such a top, I think you are also failing to achieve the desired result. Hence you are trying to justify yourself somehow ))

ALeek:

I have personally written an EA that makes money, so for those who haven't, you can't argue with me!

Start with at least a tester run to start with. Let's take a look at the tester balance graph for the last couple of months, shall we?

Then there will be grounds for further constructive discussion.

Isn't that what you started this thread for?

There must be a magnetic storm or some other cataclysm today. Everybody's fighting. Let's just wish each other lots of smiles and joy!

ALeek:

I can't be blown away.... you should know who you're talking to.

Orderlies, take out...

The person who started it managed to achieve his goal of pissing someone off )) so it wouldn't be a shame ))

sanyooooook:
Come on, there's a lot of them.

mongo mongo :))))

ALeek:

.... would know who you're talking to.

Please introduce yourselves or we'll have to guess

ALeek:

You're not being pissed off, you're being opened to learn to look beyond your nose!!! It's you who makes me angry with your posts! If you can get the video on youtube now, watch it carefully!
What's up with youtube?

Mischek:

Please introduce yourselves or we'll have to guess.

It's the finance minister! How could you not recognize him?)
Reason: