Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 58

neoclassic >>:

Вот как черновик сделал примитивный скрипт одновременного открытия позиций. При желании можно добавить разные магики

OrderSend( buy, OP_BUY, lotbuy, !!!МАРКЕТ_ИНФО!!!, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
   OrderSend( sell, OP_SELL, lotsell, !!!МАРКЕТ_ИНФО!!!, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

Thought so :-) but it works, oddly enough

forex-k >>:

специально для Вас подправил. если необходимо иметь противоположные котировки то kotirB1 = -1 или kotirB2 = -1

forex-k could you also post the indicators that are used in Index2m-V.2hzcayn-pnav.ex4, as my indicator runs but does not render.

AlexLep писал(а) >>

hippy about your scripts for opening/closing positions and EA with trawl.

It seems to be all convenient, but it seems to me there are a lot of actions to perform before opening a position. Maybe I've got it all wrong, I'm a programmer of "x.....................

For example: you see the opening situation of the first instrument on the chart - get into the script code - change the number of lots - set buy, then you open chart of another instrument - get into the script code - change the number of lots - set sell. This is because in this system it is necessary to open with different number of lots and fast.

As far as I understand the chart should be open to put an order. Of course, we may multiply several scripts with predefined lots, for both buy and sell, but I think it is not convenient and there is not enough "visible space" in the navigator. I may say I don't look at charts at all, only forex-k indicator on pairs I have combined.

For now I'm using this tool (in download) to open positions for different symbols at the same time and I'm satisfied with it but my EA is not enough for closing profitable positions and trailing them.

I would like to ask you to attach the same EA for closing profitable positions as you have, + trailing opportunity to choose and maybe to cut the cowl at a certain loss.

I can read the info here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8561

If you could help me, I would be very grateful.

>> well, use the latest version. please do not give it to anyone else!

Files:

rid >>:

Благодарю, всех ответивших!

Проверим (для эксперимента), - как отработают эти инструменты (деривативы) - открыл позиции минуту назад:

Догонят драгметаллы золото ?

Предлагаю всем присутствующим - таким же образом выкладывать входы (с демо можно) с графиками по различным перспективным тандемам.

As promised - here is the current result on that open (on page 53) "tandem".

The precious metals have caught up and overtaken gold!

Although the tickers are not so positive now - but yesterday I was able to close tandem with better result several times.

neoclassic >>:

Продолжаю разбираться с темой:

Как строится канал: если n (параметр №1) баров не было выхода за пределы канала - он сужается до максимума за n баров.

Вход - при касании канала. Выход - по ТП (параметр №2), либо по противоположному сигналу. + параметр №3 - период усреднения, но я думаю это не существенно.

Посему имеем 3 оптимизируемых параметра. Осталось собрать оптимизатор и можно в бой! :-)

By the way, on the FDAX+FTSE.

I found out that when I drew the resistance line in the window of the DELTA line indicator (bottom indicator) it worked very well.

In other words, over the last few weeks I've tried to use sell FDAX + buy FTSE signals as an entry point on any timeframe.

- on a rebound of the Delta line from the resistance line.

But now I see that the Delta has broken through the resistance and it looks like the opposite signal should be used for entry as well.

rensbit >>:

forex-k не могли бы Вы выложить и индикаторы которые используются в Index2m-V.2hzcayn-pnav.ex4, т.к. у меня индикатор запускается, но не отрисовывается.

The indicator only works on demo accounts.

it works on a demo with non-aggressive lot (0.1 lot of depo 2000) for three days

i think i have a good result if i use it on demo accounts.

rid >>:

Как и обещал - вот текущий результат по тому открытому (на 53-й сраничке) "тандему".

Драгметаллы догнали и перегнали золото!

Хотя по тикерам сейчас ситуация не такая положительная, - но вчера неск. раз я мог закрыть тандем и с более лучшим итоговым результатом.

Why go to all that trouble?

Download synchronized minutes for both participants in the "tandem", code the EA in Matlab or Excel, and run it through all the available history. You will have statistics of hundreds, perhaps thousands of trades, and you will be able to draw some conclusions. One or two or ten or two deals means nothing. Their result might just be a fluke.

Alas... - it's not easy to get the history of such instruments - both minutemen and others.

And in B. - The history of such instruments - minutes, etc. - is not so easy to get in B. - For example, the history of minutes - no more than a few days are drawn.

The rest of the timeframe - a bit more. I have to start accumulating the history of "glues" myself - but it's not a quick thing...

Besides, it's quite in the spirit of B. - Sometimes it is necessary to "update" the saved history so that nothing is left of it...

I have made an Expert Advisor with "virtual" deals for the tester - but it works only with symbols of the same dimension. And it is still raw...

Shu писал(а) >>

Well, use the latest version then. please don't give it to anyone else!

Shu thank you so much inhumanly!

I downloaded and installed somehow a lot of things, even all lost. It seems to be what dreamed of, but please tell me if you can copy the description of the script. Otherwise I will be a week to figure it out. I'm an "x..........." programmer.

>> thank you.

Reason: