Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 46

forex-k

You should be banned for advertising

knt-kmrd >>:

forex-k

Вас надо забанить за рекламу

for advertising a free indicator? then why do we need a forum? any programmer has free and commercial advisors and indicators and what's wrong with that?

The purpose of your posts is to promote the councillor and your services, not to develop the topic

knt-kmrd >>:
цель Ваших постов - реклама советника и своих услуг, а не развитие темы

Every programmer on any forum advertises himself and his services, even when communicating normally. you have to earn his bread. this is normal! blatant advertising and spamming is not normal!

forex-k писал(а) >>

for advertising a free indicator?

Is this what you call advertising a free indicator?

forex-k wrote >>

There are expert advisers for this indicator, please contact me in person.

If the indicator is really free, then post the source code and do not bother people.

This branch is unusually interesting, full of your advertising - unroll the last 3-4 pages: 90% of your advertising is there.

Polluted the thread so that those who wrote on the case, ceased to visit. You should have a conscience.

2 forex-k

I am not against programmers earning their bread and butter

But this forum is not for advertising

There are forums where you can advertise, so advertise there

It's too much trouble here, you are clogging up an interesting thread with meaningless posts!

goldtrader >>:

Suggest your own variants of indicators and advisors (source or closed does not matter) on this subject, who's stopping you.

If this thread is no longer relevant and I continue to fill it with new ideas and free indicators, it is not advertising, and there will always be unsatisfied people. If you do not like it do not come in!

forex-k >>:

предлагайте свои варианты индикаторов и советников по этой теме, кто мешает.

Если эта ветка перестала быть актуальной и я ее продолжаю заполнять новыми идеями и бесплатными индикаторами то это не реклама, а недовольные всегда найдутся. Не нравится не заходите!

I like it, but once again define the essence: how the average price is created, for what period of time and according to what data, ticks or bars.

zhuki >>:

Всё нравится, только ещё раз определите суть :как создаётся усреднённая цена,за какой перид времени и по каким данным, тиковым или по барам.

the average price is created by the closing prices of the last N bars, this is the Period parameter in the indicator (by default 100 bars)

forex-k >>:

Если эта ветка перестала быть актуальной и я ее продолжаю заполнять новыми идеями и бесплатными индикаторами то это не реклама

no free indicators in ex4 format

it's just stupid advertising for their products

and the man makes fools of everyone around him: "it's not advertising".

Tell tales to the IRS

Reason: