Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 152

wise:+1 =)
Sergei decided to make a mark here too... He drained depositors' money in the PAMM which he managed and now he's giving away + (pluses) with a smart look....

Aleksander:
Sergei decided to make a mark here too... He has drained depositors' money in the PAMM that he manages and now he is giving away + (pluses) with a smart-ass attitude....
Don't be jealous, demo cent loser. =)

what is there to be jealous of? that your arbitrage isn't working out?

and i don't want to be jealous of that one either.... stay away from people like you:

Message from Sergey Kovalyov

:
Too many problems
With me (I am tired, I make a lot of mistakes)
, with EURCAD (night trends or too narrow flat), with synthetics. I will try to solve some of these problems.
All affected investors will be offered a preferential offer

Aleksander:

what is there to be jealous of? the fact that you're not doing well with arbitrage?

and i don't want to be jealous of that one either.... stay away from the likes of you:

Do you want to learn how to make 2000% a year? I would like to learn how to make 2000% a year :)))

You can tell my TC from the stats :) - i need a cow like that myself :) - i'm superstitious :)

although - i did some trades recently - and i showed the principle of trading ....

Aleksander:

You can tell my TC from the stats :) - i need a cow like that myself :) - i'm superstitious :)

although - i did some trades recently - and i showed the unbelieving phomas... :)

Am i the only one who has deja vu? :)

why deja vu?

Swetten:

Am I the only one with deja vu? :)

+++10

Aleksander:

although - i did some trades recently - and showed the trading principle ....

I'm superstitious :) judging by the state it's not yours (probably from sme) and it's quite old...

keekkenen: it doesn't look like it's yours (probably from cme) and it's pretty old...
mine is mine... i'm just not trading now :) - my trading period, Summer :) - and these trades were when i was demonstrating the possibilities of arbitrage trading... - the beginning of the trades - I also showed them - just not on this forum...
Reason: