Is there anyone from Kiev? - page 6

Besenok >> :

ready to support, I will provide an office to meet )

contact

Geronimo >>:

свяжемся

So what about the meeting?

Let's decide on a date.

It's still early.

To dry out and comprehend the realities.

And the scenario.

If preparing a team of researchers is one thing.

Attracting investors is another.

Just chit-chatting is bad enough. It is easier in a forum.

The aims should be clear.

If you listen to some Hertchik - bummer.

The point of the meeting. Contributions. Drescod.

It's all a blur.

As Nikita Mikhalkov's character said to the one-legged bandit Givi in the film A Friend among Strangers, a Stranger among a Friend: DO THE WORK! They were robbing a train in the film at the time.

Our business (it seems to me) is "robbing" the train called FOREX. The meeting makes sense only if the parties meet that have something, but what they lack (to meet in some "pub" for a beer to talk about forex - I personally am not interested, I can do it without the forum). The investor has money, but not the trader who can multiply it. The trader who trades by hand has a working system, but doesn't have the knowledge to code it in MQL. The developer would like to program something smart to be profitable. On this basis, I propose to divide the meeting into 4 sections:

1. Giving my money into safe hands (for investor traders)
  2. Growing deposits (for investor traders and developer traders)
  3. Let's write MTS together (for trader-developers)
  4. Interests networking (investor-investor, trader-trader, developer)

There is no time to take care of the PPP. Therefore, to hold a meeting and bring participants meaningful results, everyone who wants to participate writes here "application": I will take part in a section, my development, my account, my investment opportunities - so-and-so. Such a "portfolio" of a participant is mandatory. Going to a meeting with an investor offering all together to contribute 300 yoyev it is not the same as the owner of several MIO, and the owner of these same MIO will probably not be interested to communicate on the topic "My uncle - give money, because I have nothing to learn to trade with.

I suggest to meet this Friday-Saturday, 8-9.01.2010 at one-two o'clock. To go away from the holidays will be enough time, and many still do not have to go to work, and time to gather thoughts, to prepare a "portfolio" - enough, then pulling on just makes no sense.

Besenok писал(а) >>

I am ready to support, I will give office for the meeting )

That's when collected at least 5-10 people, we will need to resolve this issue. The fee each takes with him, and organizer / owner of the premises must take care at least about the possibility to exchange these contributions to the minimum necessary for the conversation (coffee, tea, beer ...).

I personally am ready to take part in sections 2, 3 and 4. If we agree on something in them, we can immediately attend the first. Portfolio - here.

I am not from Kiev. But I'll share my picks on the same topic. In mid-summer, I read a course on YD4 programming. Some people wanted to organise a hobby club. It consisted of three programmers: 2 traders, and 6 people, who knew nothing about the code. We got together every Saturday, worked out a plan for the week and other ideas, who had what "hurts". We used cell phones, Skype, ICQ, chat rooms and the forum for weekday communication. So, this idyll ended after 2 months, I think, a complete failure. In general, the conclusions are the following, according to Krylov: a Swan, a Crawfish and a Fish. Everyone has his own level of initial knowledge of forex, one likes fundamentals, the other technical analysis, the third - let us write experts on the basis of candlestick analysis.

Night_Sun >>:
Так вот, закончилась эта идилия через 2 месяца, я считаю, полным провалом.

But if one of them is not a zero, but at least 0.2 - he has a chance to get up to 0.7. Your 6 people "who are in code zero" surely got their good jumpstart, and it was hardly a failure for them ;)

Anyway, the conclusion is, according to Krylov: The Swan, the Crawfish and the Pike.

I have suggested my four sections to prevent this from happening to us.

Sergey, I got tired of explaining to people "not in code" for a fortnight why the indices are overdrawn and what the difference between the zero bar and the first bar is.

And also the successful trader may not be not coders, as well as the successful programmer is not interested in forex. I generally wonder why a successful trader, if he is still strong in code, should look for similar ones? I am self-sufficient.

ForexTools >>:

Как говорил герой Никиты Михалкова одноногому бандиту Гиви в фильме "Свой среди чужих, чужой среди своих": ДЕЛОМ НАДО ЗАНИМАТЬСЯ ДОРОГОЙ! Они тогда в фильме грабили поезд.

Наше дело (как мне кажется) "грабить" поезд под названием FOREX. Встреча имеет смысл только в том случае если встречаются стороны у которых что то есть, но чего то не хватает (встречаться в каком нибудь "пабе" пивка попить о форексе поговорить - мне лично не интересно, такое я себе и без форума устроить могу). У инвестора есть деньги но нет трейдера способного их умножить. У трейдера, торгующего ручками, есть работающая система, но нет знаний чтобы закодить ее в MQL до полного автомата. Разработчик хотел бы запрограмировать нечто толковое, чтобы потом его творение приносило прибыль. Исходя из этого предлагаю встречу разбить на 4 секции:

1. Отдам свои деньги в надежные руки (для инвесторов-трейдеров)
  2. Выращиваю депозиты (для трейдеров-инвесторов и трейдеров-разработчиков)
  3. Напишем вместе МТС (для трейдеров-разработчиков)
  4. Общение по интересам (инвестор-инвестор, трейдер-трейдер, разработчик-разработчик)

Заниматься ППР - некогда. Поэтому, чтобы встреча состоялась и принесла участникам толковый результат, каждый желающий пишет здесть "заявку": Приму участие в такой то секции, мои разработки, мой замонитореный счет, мои возможности инвестирования - такието. Такое "портфолио" участника считаю обязательным. Идти на встречу с инвестором предлагающим всем вместе скинутся по 300 уёв это совсем не одно и тоже самое что с владельцем нескольких МИО, да и владельцу этих самых МИО наверно будет не интересно общаться по теме "дяденька - дайте денег, а то мне не на чем учится торговать".

Встретится предлагаю в эту пятницу-субботу 8-9.01.2010 в районе часа-двух. Отойти от праздников будет времени достаточно, и на работу многим еще идти не надо, и время собраться мыслями, подготовить "портфолио" - предостаточно, дальше тянуть просто нет смысла.

Вот когда наберется хотя бы человек 5-10, нужно будет решить этот вопрос. Взносы каждый берет с собой, а организатор\хозяин помещения должен позаботится хотя бы о возможности обменять эти самые взносы на необходимый минимум для беседы (кофе, чай, пиво,...).

Я лично готов принять участие в 2, 3 и 4-й секциях. Если о чем то сговоримся в них - можно будет сразу же посетить и первую. Портфолио - тут.

back in 2000, I suggested to a well-known brokerage firm (I lived in St. Petersburg at the time) to create a Forex cafe

what would people gather there for?

Such events now take place daily in Bukvode near M. Vosstaniya in St. Petersburg.

in the middle of the bookstore there is a cafe with 15 tables and a stage

On the bar counter and on the website there is a schedule and themes of the meetings.

they start at 19.00

traders from BCS, Finam, investment funds ...

talk and answer questions on the topic

the café is always full

Night_Sun >>:

Сергей, я устал объяснять людям "не в коде" в течении двух недель, почему индюки перерисовываются, и в чем отличия нулевого бара от первого.

И еще успешный трейдер, может быть не кодерам, так же как успешному программисту форекс не интересен. Я вообще удивляюсь зачем успешному трейдеру, если он еще силен в коде искать себе подобных? Я самодостаточен.

"... preaching ennobles the priest ... "

I remind you of Peter A. Elder...

"... a level has been reached which it is a pleasure to share..."

coming to events like this from Vinnitsa
Reason: