Is there anyone from Kiev?

I want to organise investor club meetings

It's a pity this site is only watched by 5% of those who start learning to trade

Why not create a "Regions" section?

Maybe then lovers ... in MQL4 find each other

I am from Kiev.

Ready to join.

and spread TeamWox all over the planet and no antidote will help

FjMiller >> :

I'm from Kiev.

I'm ready to join.

Okay. As soon as we get to 20 people, we'll get together.

Geronimo писал(а) >>

I want to organise investor club meetings

It is a pity that this site is watched by no more than 5% of those who start to learn to trade.

I would say the club of currency speculators - that is more accurate and correct. An investor is a person who helps to implement an idea with finance and aims at making profit, while a speculator aims at gaining profit. Do you feel the difference?

I don't feel it.

But at the club, anything is possible.

Forsage писал(а) >>

I would say a currency speculators' club would be more accurate and correct. An investor is a person who helps realise an idea financially with the aim of making a profit, while a speculator aims at making a profit. Do you feel the difference?

With an eye. The geese are fatter. Beginners in learning how to trade are looking for money, and investors are looking for something to put their money into. Feel the difference:)

Integer >> :

With a scope. The geese will be fatter. Beginners learning how to trade are looking for money, investors are looking for where to put their money. Feel the difference:)

both will gather.

>> the third will be the one who's trading.

Investors need results in order to trust their finances, not an empty 120% as in one of the videos. And novice speculators are looking for a quick and costless strategy for automatic trading - "sell the advisor, I will share the profits" - you can hardly find such things on the website. But to understand how the market works, you need not only invest your money, but also analyze and understand your mistakes, which many people fail to do.

Geronimo писал(а) >>

both will gather

the third will be those who trade.

who'll be making the dough off the investors.

Reason: