Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 95

MetaDriver >> :

1. Yeah, I think so. Or are you insinuating that you need to think yours? :)

2. What's the point of speculating how much she's used if we've hacked her? :)

3. Have you checked that other patterns work there? Or is it just the kags that don't work there?

4. I don't need it. most popular movement = 1 pip. I see it every day on my indicator.

5. I have no idea. What a horror!!! :) How much?

And another question of a personal nature. :) Can you describe the scheme of ticks in your terminal?

Where do you think they come from?

Then we'll discuss it. All very interesting, but it's necessary to urgently and thoroughly deal with the unit.

// You see, you offer others to prove theorems and you yourself want to take a ride on a ponce with no proof. :)

1. I knew it.

2. I wouldn't rush to such conclusions.

3. Kagi works, spreads are useless there.

4. Here you have a mistake. it is obvious that you have never built a distribution function.

I don't remember who I proposed to prove what to - show me where.

Ticks in my terminal are taken from the DC filter - it's checked. I don't know where they are coming from in your terminal, but it may be from the same bottle.

The question should have been posed slightly differently, for example: What do DCs actually sell and where do they get their goods from?

paralocus писал(а) >>

Let's consider a simple question: How many transactions per day (maximum) should a competent trading robot make? The question is not idle and can be found out statistically, but at a rough guess - 2 at the most.

The question is not idle, but there is no way to find out statistically - it would be expensive.

Because the answer is two 1) mathematical 2) practical (how much will the brokerage house bear).

The first answer at a glance - from two to five hundred. The answer is based on personal experience of testing, in particular on the demo.

In other words, pips will not be beaten by any longer strategies. It is, by the way, perfectly in line with your

It perfectly corresponds to your "Cahi-statistics". Second answer statistically check yourself. Like - your turn :)

paralocus писал(а) >>

1. I knew it.

2. I wouldn't jump to such conclusions.

3. Kagi works, spreads are useless there.

4. You have a mistake here. you still haven't built the distribution function.

5. I don't remember who I offered to prove what to - show me where.

Ticks in my terminal are taken from the DC filter - it's checked. I do not know where they come from in yours, but I assume that from the same bottle.

The question should be phrased a bit differently, like this: What do DCs really sell and where does their product come from?

1. :) 2. I am exactly in no hurry. I just do not understand what it has to do with popularity, if the law EXCEPT works.

3. Now that is a refutation of the unit of measurement. That's the point I wanted to make to you. Let's, in order not to create

entities, let's drop the non-universal unit. There is a dependence on spread on fast instruments?

Great, let's keep it in mind and even calculate it. And let's calculate Cagi in pips, i.e. in minimal H.

4. OK. (I will do it in the terminal, without matcad). What is the correct answer? I'll take my word for it for now. I will check it later.

5. page 81 of this article, message paralocus 22.06.2009 19:49

About the tics. The answer is half right.

// Somewhat alarmingly paranoid one-sidedness :) What's so annoying about unscrupulous DCs?

The second half of the answer: they are generated by server module MT-4 ticogenerator (with DC settings, of course).

That is, the process is actually mechanical. (About manual quoting especially against a trader - I've heard,

(On the manual quoting purposely against a trader - I have heard of it, but have not encountered it. Therefore, I doubt it very much. It is easier to extinguish an unwanted trader by requotes and disconnections, imho).

As for the correct formulation of the question: I think you can't wait to give the right answer :)) Looking forward to it.

MetaDriver >> :

5. page 81 of this website, message paralocus 22.06.2009 19:49

That sentence was not polemical. I really (and I'm not the only one interested in this question), you've been flushed for trying to pass off a hedgehog as a hedgehog. And as I read your posts, I feel less and less inclined to respond to them. Maybe it's the weather...

paralocus писал(а) >>

That sentence was not polemical. I really (and I'm not the only one who's interested in this question), you've been flushed for trying to pass off a hedgehog as a hedgehog. And as I read your posts, I feel less and less inclined to respond to them. Maybe it's the weather.

I'm not being accused of anything, as I've done absolutely nothing wrong. Technically (i.e. literally, to the letter, not to the point)

my words are confirmed and your free interpretations of my intentions won't fly. And nebukratsionalno - so it was a good-natured joke on my part, and if you can not perceive it, get medical treatment. Don't give me any business in this place.

- You won't be able to clean yourself up.

That's number one.

Number two. I don't think the weather had anything to do with it. Absolutely not. It's about me attacking your logic and your beloved, undoubtedly ingenious measurement of the H-spread. So in Russian, I'm attacking your self-esteem.

And instead of at least trying to talk your way out of it, you tried to turn the tables on me. So who's defending the leak?

Now listen to me. There are three charts of one and the same brokerage company (MoneyRain) on my terminal right now. One

titled EURUSDmini, the second EURUSD, the third EURUSDprof. On the first one spread = 3, on the second 2, on the third 1 pip

respectively. According to your logic (will you demand proof - I'll find and quote) these charts should be

significantly different. But they are not. They are almost identical. In fact they differ only in volume.

So your unit is OPPOSED to be inadequate. Do you need more proof? I can come up with five more, I'm intellectually

with my intellect.

Bottom line is the spreads are dead. Definitely. And the question of the unit of measurement arises again. The question is important, because it is actually necessary.

My opinion - a pip. The reasoning is simple, rational, and without any unproven mysticism: a pip - the minimum

possible price step. If there are other candidates - please justify.

paralocus >>: а Mathemat где-то пропал, видимо опять с фибами воюет.

Nah, I have a temporary truce with the Fibs for now.

I'm at war with currency portfolios. Well about the same as MetaDriver (and Semenych, of course) suggested, but with some additions. But I won't talk about them here, I'm sorry too. In fact, only the basic idea from Semenych was left there - they say there are clusters, so they should be traded.

Oh, man, when are you colleagues going to stop pissing on this damn near-martingale, hoping the output will be non-martingale...

P.S. I've been reading the forum almost exclusively lately. It's probably temporary - until the temporary stagnation in thought caused by external circumstances ends.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Nah, my truce with the Fibs is temporary for now.

I am at war with currency portfolios. Well, about the same thing that MetaDriver (and Semenych, of course) suggested, but with some additions. But I won't talk about them here, I'm sorry too. In fact, all main idea from Semenych was left there, that there are clusters, so they should be traded.

Eh, geez, and when will you, colleagues, this damn well-post-martingale stop licking, hoping that the output will be non-martingale ...

P.S. I've been reading the forum almost exclusively lately. It's probably temporary - until the temporary stasis in thoughts caused by external circumstances is over.

Listen, maybe we could have a chat on Skype or ICQ? Incitement: I have a method for calculating baskets. Simple accurate and instantaneous.

I can't give it to you on the forum, I can give it to you in person. I have questions for you and offers to collaborate on something.

// Only it's better not today. I've got to go to bed now - I've got to get up very early tomorrow.

// see you tomorrow night, if you want to chat, come on over. skype metadriver asia 40tri-71-76tri

MetaDriver >> :

That's the first thing.

Number two. I don't think the weather has anything to do with it. Absolutely not. It's about me attacking your logic and your favourite, undoubtedly ingenious, measurement of H - the spread. So in Russian, I'm attacking your self-esteem.

You'll get tired of looking for my self esteem... in fact the second one - I don't want to flub here - you're enough on your own. Except your jokes don't smell of good-naturedness, they're more like cheap jokes. And don't scare me, you can't get me dirty anyway... what's the point of shaking the air?

If you don't like spread, don't use it. I didn't force it on you. I'm pretty happy with it so far. By the way, if you have three charts of one brokerage company in your terminal, then there is nothing to be surprised about. If you take two different brokerage companies with different spreads and compare them, then you'll have something to say.

Mathemat >> :

Oh, man, when are you colleagues going to stop pissing on this damn near-martingale, hoping that the output will be non-martingale...

P.S. I've been reading the forum almost exclusively lately. It's probably temporary - until the temporary stasis in thought caused by external circumstances ends.

We're all waiting for you... There's no one to justify the input dimension. And why are clusters almost a martingale?

No, no, clusters are not martingale at all, it's different. That's exactly what I'm talking about. You have to look where the market is not martingale. But pair quotes (without information from other pairs) are almost martingale.

Reason: