The effect of algebraic division - page 8

Cronex >> :

Guys, stop torturing the author, he's about to have a tantrum on the grounds of domain and trademark seizure :-) He's already published a book in the Internet for free from his generosity to educate the weak :-) And you "get a patent for the alphabet" \:-))

Yeah, that's an interesting idea, "a patent on the alphabet". Because it will include all the words: ephald, ephald, "algebraic division effect", so we will take more money from Mr. Zinoviev.

And xrust has really secured the domain!

https://www.nic.ru/whois/?domain=efald.ru

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

Aha here is an interesting idea for a "patent alphabet". As it will include all the words: ephald, ephald, "Algebraic division effect", we will take money from Mr. Zinoviev V.P. and more.

And xrust has really secured the domain!

https://www.nic.ru/whois/?domain=efald.ru

If I was going to lie... I'm sick of it...

xrust >> :

If I was going to lie... I'm sick of him...

I didn't mean it, but "...for my wife who sent me..."

Now I have to think about what to write there, or what kind of picture to post? I really like the certificate from the court. or maybe something else.

i'm announcing a competition: what is an euphrodisiac and what does it do?

It was all people got for the efalds:

xrust писал(а) >>

If I was going to lie... I'm sick of him...

Oh, good for you :-)) >> now you can rightfully argue what it is.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

efald, I haven't heard from you the answer to the question of how this efald can be attached to the financial markets in order to make money. I don't need any lehtronic circuits, I would like it to produce correct signals. Anyway - where does this signal come from and where does it go when EURUSD, when it intuitively has USDGBP, does EURGBP?

2 ForexTools: By golly, one last question. If they answer to go to efald.narod.ru again, I will burst into tears.

You all are jumping and jumping, just like in the ballet on the ice. What are the signals? Don't wiggle.

You've got such talent wasted on the Internet.

You've killed all my interest by pushing me off the top of the list.

So the market's all yours, you need the raw material.

The author has all the raw material.

_What you lack.

_The author will get either USD or EUR, the author will give you some of his rights, of course with Russia's permission.

_Part of the Internet will be yours, part of the RF and part of the author.

It is necessary to petition people.ru that Mr. Z-in is spamming, so that his sub-domain can be banned.

That's it, I'm totally freaked out ...... I think it's just a clinic ...or a bot :-)

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>
It is necessary to petition people.ru that some Mr. Z-in V.P. is spamming, so he can be banned.

_When the author starts to roll on you for infringement of rights, you could be banned more badly if you don't pay up.

_But you have a lot of experience in shutting down topics and removing information from the database, the author can't keep up with you,

but someone can stop you, too.

Reason: