The effect of algebraic division - page 6

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

We can't, it's a matter of principle: Efald or Efald.

I propose a solution :

Efald is an electronic fald.

Efald is an even more electronic fald.

Cronex >> :

I propose a solution :

Efald - electronic fald

Efald is an even more electronic fald.

We agree, but what about our opponent?

Also, this week, we have a book coming out called "Analysis of the Efald Super-Erectional Bull-Bear Forex Movement". We are always ready to fight for our copyright.

Be honest, efald: which words are copyrighted? In which languages do they have to be written for there to be a claim from the author?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Be honest, efald: what specific words are copyrighted? In which languages do they have to be written for there to be a claim from the author?

All consultations are for a fee. Read well, all the information is in libraries, on the internet and other sources for about 30 years. It is impossible to list everything. But you will find some at http://efald.narod.ru .

Do not infringe on the copyright.

efald писал(а) >>

All consultations are for a fee. Read well, all the information is in libraries, on the internet and other sources for about 30 years. It is impossible to list everything. But you will find some at http://efald.narod.ru.

Do not infringe on any copyright.

Tell me please, now we are not allowed to solve systems of equations without your sanction?

efald писал(а) >>

All consultations are for a fee. Read well, all the information is in libraries, on the internet and other sources for about 30 years. It is impossible to list everything. But you will find some at http://efald.narod.ru.

Don't infringe copyright.

What to consult about, at least take your notes - "isolation of one harmonic of the instrument", do you even understand, what the isolation of one harmonic is, and what this one harmonic is?

Integer >> :

Tell me, please, are we no longer allowed to solve systems of equations without your sanction?

May I answer: multiplication, addition, subtraction - yes, division - no, but that's within ephalds. well, if you use ephalds - then so is division and separation and accumulation and here and there, in general anything.

Shit... again.... :(((

Guys!!!! why the fuck... are we keeping this nonsense at the top of the thread with our own posts? !!!!

I understand that the Ephald does not give a shit about Forex and everything we do here, so why do we bother? !!!!

Let's stop the bullshit (on all these topics) and get down to business ;)

Integer >> :

What is there to consult about, at least take your notes - "isolating a single harmonic of the instrument", do you even understand what a single harmonic is, and what that single harmonic is?

Why, the main thing is to have ephalts, the rest is not necessary. >> "A man is not a reader, a man is a writer".

ForexTools >> :

Shit... again.... :(((

Guys!!!! why the fuck... are we keeping this nonsense at the top of topics with our own posts? !!!!

I understand that the Ephald does not give a damn about Forex and everything we do here, so why do we bother? !!!!

Let's stop this nonsense (on all these topics) but let's get busy ;)

Please do not confuse efalds and efalds see above - THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND GREATEST!!!

(I have nothing to do so far, so I'm ...)

Reason: