Data exchange between two MT4 terminals? - page 5

FXOpen will permanently ban you for such a system and will not even negotiate.

But to make a profit of 200-300% per day is elementary.

gravity001 >> :

There are no errors as I have already made this method through a file. There are only 2 files, i.e. each EA has its own file in which it writes quotes, and the EAs read each other's files. The main thing is to make correct reading and writing (the Expert Advisor reads the same file all the time and writes to the same file all the time). I agree that the stability will be worse than accessing the memory.

You can create this file on a flash ;-) or a ramdisk

A week ago I made up such an arbitrage advisor myself, only I don't really want to look for a brokerage company that will endure it for longer :-)

xrust >> :
I wonder why 2 DCs, take two positively correlated pairs, get the same result.

:-) well

You get a well-known currency pair with an extra spread, and you think it's a new unique trading instrument...

Here's a hand-made DLL with 2 functions to write and read from a file, which can be located anywhere. Generally you can write to file using standard kernel32.dll library, more details about it here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1540 In attached file there are sources of my DLL, there are commented out 4 functions using critical sections in memory, no need to write to files. You can read a little article about DLL creation at http://www.citforum.ru/book/cook/dll0.shtml. Just through the file is more understandable and will not work any slower, because the files will be small and the target is in the cache. I have also made two EAs, which communicate with each other and at a price difference make deals, the cometries can be understood there.

Files:
sovetniki.zip  30 kb

Try to use MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal and get quotes through GlobalVariableSet and GlobalVariableGet.

Does anyone trade in arbitrage advisors ?

marker >>:
Кто-нибудь торгует арбитражными советниками ??

similar theme.... they seem to be selling

marker >>:
Кто-нибудь торгует арбитражными советниками ??

What are you interested in.

Hasn't anyone here heard of DDE? I'm talking about transferring quotes without any files.

janinv >>:

А, что тут про DDE никто не слышал ? Я про передачу котировок без всяких файлов.

DDE is considered "lame" :-))
That's why no one takes it seriously.

Reason: