Critique of MetaTrader 5 on the FORTS - page 4

Dima_S: Otherwise, it now turns out that, if the connection to the terminal is broken, the position remains uncovered from above or below. Or is it not?
Not so of course. Everything is stored on the broker's server, except the trailing orders. So everything is safe until the first DDoS attack))) The example of broker AITInvest is quite illustrative, how the broker was brought to its knees and kicked in )))

ognevoy:
Yes. There is an option for entry - I specify the entry price and the trigger price of the stop.

A stop cannot be a limit stop.

Limits are set at a "better-than-current" price.

The lack of OCO orders is a sore point of MetaTrader5. Unfortunately, without them it is fundamentally impossible to implement simultaneous operation of take profit and stop loss orders for a part of a position.

C-4:
The lack of OCO orders is a sore point of MetaTrader5. Unfortunately, without them it is fundamentally impossible to implement simultaneous operation of Take Profit and Stop Loss orders for a part of a position.
What are OCO orders?

nowi:
I wonder if there are any brokers who guarantee the execution of stop-losses precisely at a specified price, without slippage?
There are. But it's "kitchen execution".

nowi:
What are CCA orders?
"A CCA order (One Cancels the Other) includes two or more pending orders linked together.As soon as one of the orders in the bindings is executed, all other orders are automatically deleted.

Fleder:
There is. But it's a 'kitchen execution'.
I thought I had written a silly thing too, so I decided to delete my post)

nowi:
what is a CCA warrant?
Look through this thread.

gipnoz:
Not like that of course. Everything is stored on the broker's server, except for trailing orders. So everything is safe until the first DDoS attack )))) The example of broker AITInvest is quite illustrative, how the broker was brought to its knees and kicked in ))))
What site are you on?)) What does it have to do with itinvest etc? It's specifically about the MT5 terminal and the server.

Fleder:
"A CCA order (One Cancels the Other) includes two or more pending orders linked together.As soon as one of the orders in the chord is executed, all other orders are automatically deleted."
yes. they are definitely missing especially in five.
Reason: