Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 570

mila.com:

Hello.

Please advise how to calculate the lot using MT4 tools for the following example.

A position with 0.1 lot was closed with a loss of -$15.

How much should I open a position with, if I reach 20 pips T/P = 20, the profit will be 20$ + 15$.

That is, how to calculate that the lot should be 0.175 and rounded up?

lot = (absolute_amount(profit_order) + target profit) / (size_of_standard_contract * TP * point)

For specific numbers would be

lot = (fabs(-15.0) + 20.0) / (100000 * 20 * 0.0001);

Round up

ceil(lot * 100)*0.01;

Hi all. Can you please help me set up the owl on the chart? The core of my problem. I have written my EA, I have not applied to indicators, all indicators are written in my application. I compiled it and then ran it in the strategy tester. There were no problems. I put the EA on the chart and let it trade on the monitor, in settings and in the EA window that appears. Instead of the smiley face on the chart, the Expert Advisor's icon appears on the price chart and a green circle with a white triangle inside it. I tried this procedure several times and got the same results. I changed periods on the price chart, the message from OnDeinit() appears on the monitor, i.e. one candle is processed in the program and operation is stopped.

I looked at the log:

- on one of the attempts to install the EA, the program gave a message about changing the Profile;

- All other attempts to load the EA passed without problems.

I have worked with profiles in the past: I increased the number of profiles, set different charts on each profile. If there was something wrong there, unfortunately, I don't know it. I don't know what must be broken in order for the program to give a message about profile change. Although it is possible that the failure is due to some other reason. It is not clear to me.

Carried over.

Anton Zverev:

What point did the developers want to make by developing the Balance+XXX optimization criteria (QR)? They are multiplying the standard QR by the final balance for some reason. Some kind of unreasonable selftalking.

Postponed.

Anton Zverev:

Clarify on asynchronous copytix.

I'm querying copytix for the current month, but adult movies are clogging up the entire channel and copytix can receive data for minutes. And I don't need the requested data for those minutes and I need the data for the previous month. Is it possible to interrupt kopitix, which uploads the data which are no longer up-to-date?

Karputov Vladimir:

Postponed.

Unfortunately, the developers do not read this thread. Therefore questions to them that are moved here are 100% unanswered - try and find the developers' answers in this thread.

Anton Zverev:
Unfortunately, the developers do not read this thread. Therefore questions to them, which are transferred here, remain 100% unanswered - try to find the developers answers in this thread.
Better yet, write to Service Desk.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Better write to Service Desk.
The questions were in the "Errors, Bugs, Questions" thread. The bug has once again proved its worth and moved the questions to this thread. Service Desk to use every time, as an antidote to the bugaboo?

Anton Zverev:
The questions were in the "Errors, Bugs, Questions" thread. The bug has once again proved its worth and has moved the questions to this thread. Service Desk to use every time, as an antidote to the bugaboo?
The Errors, Bugs, Questions topic is specialized on the errors in the terminal and MQL5/4 languages. Therefore, in order not to litter the branch, write to "Questions from Beginners" or open a new topic with a question.

Karputov Vladimir:
The subject "Errors, bugs, questions" specializes in terminal errors, in MQL5/4 languages. Therefore, in order not to litter the thread, write to "Questions from Beginners" or open a new topic with a question.
I have a question on copytix to which only the developers know the answer. What's wrong with it?

Anton Zverev:
I have a question on copytix that only the developers know the answer to. What is wrong with it?
Do you understand the very definition of "asynchronous operation"? If you do, there should be no questions.
Reason: