Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 4

not very good to be honest...help please!!!!

medvedsh:
not so good to be honest...help please!!!!
Anything I can do to help.

Greetings. Could you please tell me if there is an indicator that measures price speed relative to a muving or EMA? If not, I need help from an expert to write such an indicator. I would like to set the moving average or EMA, better the number of calculation periods (optimally 3) and the colour of displayed information. I would like to see the result in digital form, on the right side of the terminal, in the middle. The output data: the number of positive and negative candlesticks, the number of positive and negative extrema, average sum of positive and negative candlesticks for a period, and their bodies. And all this should work for all timeframes. Thanks in advance.

Anatoly74:

Greetings. Could you please tell me if there is an indicator that measures price speed relative to a muving or EMA? If not, I need help from an expert to write such an indicator. I would like to set the moving average or EMA, better the number of calculation periods (optimally 3) and the colour of displayed information. I would like to see the result in digital form, on the right side of the terminal, in the middle. The output data: the number of positive and negative candlesticks, the number of positive and negative extrema, average sum of positive and negative candlesticks for a period, and their bodies. And all this should work for all timeframes. I thank you in advance.

You need the Work section

Can you advise why this construction doesn't work? It outputs zero.

SymbolInfoInteger("EURUSD", SYMBOL_VOLUME);

Bukmeker:

You need the Work section.

Can you tell me why this design doesn't work? Outputs zero

SymbolInfoInteger("EURUSD", SYMBOL_VOLUME);

It works not with all brokerage companies. MQ for example has no drawer and as a consequence we have only tick volumes.

You may use Alpari for example :) there this structure will output the numbers which are different from zero.

Urain:

It works, but not in all brokerage companies. For example MQ has no cup and as a consequence there are no real volumes, only tick volumes.

Log in to Alpari for example :) there this design will give out numbers other than zero.

so how do you get volumes now?

_volume = iVolume(Symbol(), 0, 0); // объем текущего бара на текущий момент

Bukmeker:

used to be able to get real volumes?

Bukmeker:

It used to be that the volumes were the same, tick volumes and were called Volume,

now there is a choice between tick volumes and real volumes.

Tick volumes are now called Tick_Volume and real volumes.

But real volumes are not available in all brokerage companies (only in those that have a glass), but tick volumes are available in all brokerage companies.

Bukmeker:

With the regular function CopyTickVolume(), and to get the history of real volumes (if any) - CopyRealVolume().

Hi all. Can you tell me how to make a function that rounds a number as below.

Example.

1.23453 after rounding = 1.23455

1.23456 after rounding = 1.23460

1.23450 after rounding = 1.23450

Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathRound
Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathRound
  • www.mql5.com
Математические функции / MathRound - Документация по MQL5
Reason: