Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 2

Hello, could you please tell me how to download indexes from the Market to the chart?

port
Hello, could you please tell me how to download indexes from the Market to the chart?
Are they not loaded directly from the terminal? Ctrl + T, tab "Market" or something like that. (Terminal is not at hand, so I can not look myself)

Thanks for the tip, if you take a long time, it will work out.

Hi! Can you tell me where I can download a mql 5 tutorial? Thank you.

I don't understand how you can learn a language if there is no textbook? Even the letters are learnt from a textbook.

FelixFX:
I do not understand how you can learn a language if there is no textbook? Even the letters are learnt from a textbook.

You can. Tested from scratch. You take any article you like for beginners and try to write something similar yourself. After creating and running your own program, you find out that the author of the article missed some things. Then you find that you have already dived into MQL5. ...Here, take the idea of any indicator you like, read the article about creation of indicators and implement your idea in code. Then do the same with the Expert Advisor. At the same time, learn the letters from the reference book.

...I'm not justifying the lack of a textbook. The financial issues were probably not resolved there. But I am saying that you can do without this miracle.

I understand that you can learn anything with articles and gestures and facial expressions, but with a textbook, for example, it would take you a month to learn (without practice), while other ways would take six months + practice. Not everyone can spend all their free time learning a programming language.

Is it very different in structure from mql4?

FelixFX:
I understand that you can learn anything with the help of articles and gestures, as well as facial expressions, but with the textbook, for example, spend a month to learn (without practice), while other ways to spend six months + practice. Not everyone can spend all their free time learning a programming language.

Well, wait for a textbook, "as from the sea of weather", and take care of your free time :D

There's a guy here who's going to give some feeble-minded lectures; maybe you're his potential audience? :)

FelixFX:
I understand that you can learn anything with articles and gestures and facial expressions, but with a textbook, for example, it would take you a month to learn (without practice), while other ways would take six months + practice. Not everyone can spend all their free time learning a programming language.
Studying it without practice is a waste of time. Many articles are almost like a textbook. With examples, codes and detailed explanations. MQL is my first programming language. I started studying it 1. 5-2 months before the championship last year, and even managed to take part.
Reason: