Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 378

sashasonik:

Tick volume, that's clear: how many ticks were in a minute bar, but in trading volume how?

Indicators: Volume Indicators - Charts.

For FOREX market, volumes refers to the number of ticks (price changes) during a time interval. For exchange-traded instruments volumes mean volumes of transactions made (in contracts or in terms of money).

Karputov Vladimir:

Indicators: Volume Indicators - Charts.

For FOREX market under the volumes we understand the number of ticks (price changes) during time interval. For exchange-traded instruments volumes mean volumes of transactions made (in contracts or in money terms).

In MetaEditor it is probably not possible to find outthe trading volume by simple calculation without loading from other sources or induks or am I wrong?

And the link, I see. I have seen it.

I have never tried to use any of the indicators on my Marketplace.

sashasonik:

in the meta-editor it is probably not possible to find outthe trading volume by simple calculation without loading from other sources or induks, or am I wrong?

And the link, I see. Thanks.

The indicators there are based on mathematical calculations and not on real data.

Open any chart. Right click and apply "Volumes" and"Tick Volumes" alternately. See the difference.

Karputov Vladimir:
Open any graph. Right click and alternately apply "Volumes" and"Tick volumes". Look at the difference.
In mt4, there are no tick volumes, only volumes.

sashasonik:
In mt4 there are no tick volumes to apply, just volumes.
Well sorry, telepathy is off for the weekend :). Just clarify on this forum if the question is about mt4.

We need help! Help me find an error.

The EA compares stochastic values on different candlesticks, CCI on different candlesticks. Under certain conditions orders should be opened, but they are opened even when the indicator values do not meet the conditions. Many thanks in advance.

M_0=NormalizeDouble(iStochastic(NULL,Период_графика,Stoch_Период_K,Stoch_Период_D,Stoch_Задержка,MODE_SMA,1,MODE_MAIN,0),1);// 0 бар

M_1=NormalizeDouble(iStochastic(NULL,Период_графика,Stoch_Период_K,Stoch_Период_D,Stoch_Задержка,MODE_SMA,1,MODE_MAIN,1),1);// 1 бар

M_2=NormalizeDouble(iStochastic(NULL,Период_графика,Stoch_Период_K,Stoch_Период_D,Stoch_Задержка,MODE_SMA,1,MODE_MAIN,2),1);// 2 бар

S_0=NormalizeDouble(iStochastic(NULL,Период_графика,Stoch_Период_K,Stoch_Период_D,Stoch_Задержка,MODE_SMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,0),1);// 0 бар

S_1=NormalizeDouble(iStochastic(NULL,Период_графика,Stoch_Период_K,Stoch_Период_D,Stoch_Задержка,MODE_SMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,1),1);// 1 бар

S_2=NormalizeDouble(iStochastic(NULL,Период_графика,Stoch_Период_K,Stoch_Период_D,Stoch_Задержка,MODE_SMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,2),1);// 2 бар

C3=NormalizeDouble(iCCI(NULL,Период_графика,CCI_Период,PRICE_CLOSE,3),1);// Получаем значения CCI

C2=NormalizeDouble(iCCI(NULL,Период_графика,CCI_Период,PRICE_CLOSE,2),1);// Получаем значения CCI

C1=NormalizeDouble(iCCI(NULL,Период_графика,CCI_Период,PRICE_CLOSE,1),1);// Получаем значения CCI

C0=NormalizeDouble(iCCI(NULL,Период_графика,CCI_Период,PRICE_CLOSE,0),1);// Получаем значения CCI

if (C3>100.0) CCI_high=true;

if (C2>100.0) CCI_high=true;

if (C1>100.0) CCI_high=true;

if (C3<-100.0) CCI_low=true;

if (C2<-100.0) CCI_low=true;

if (C1<-100.0) CCI_low=true;

//--------------------------------------------------------------------

if( M_2 <= S_2 && M_1 >= S_1 )                         // Зеленая пересекает красную снизу

{

if(((M_2+M_1+S_2+S_1)/4.0<=20.0) && M_0 > S_0 ) Cross_low=true;// Если пересечение ниже 20

}

if( M_2 >= S_2 && M_1 <= S_1 )                         // Зеленая пересекает красную сверху

{

if(((M_2+M_1+S_2+S_1)/4.0>=80.0) && M_0 < S_0 ) Cross_high=true;// Если пересечение выше 80

}

//--------------------------------------------------------------------

if(C0<100.0 && C0>-100.0)

{

if(CCI_high=true && Cross_high==true)Open_sell();   // Переходим к открытию ордера sell

if(CCI_low=true && Cross_low==true)Open_buy();      // Переходим к открытию ордера buy

} 

Hi! Please help with the problem of opening pending orders on Monday, just after the market opens. I get errors 133 and 132

int Today=0;

void OnTick()
{
if (IsTradeAllowed() == false) {return;}
if (HowOrders() == 0) //order counter
{

if (DayOfWeek() == 1 && HowOrders() < 2 && Today!=TimeDay(TimeCurrent())
{
OpenNewWeek(OP_SELLSTOP);
OpenNewWeek(OP_BUYSTOP);
if (HowOrders() == 2) Today = TimeDay(TimeCurrent())
}
return;
}
return;
}

thank you in advance

lexinson:
Hi! Please help with the problem of opening pending orders on Monday, right after the market opens. I get errors 133 and 132

int Today=0;

void OnTick()
{
if (IsTradeAllowed() == false) {return;}
if (HowOrders() == 0) //order counter
{

if (DayOfWeek() == 1 && HowOrders() < 2 && Today!=TimeDay(TimeCurrent())
{
OpenNewWeek(OP_SELLSTOP);
OpenNewWeek(OP_BUYSTOP);
if (HowOrders() == 2) Today = TimeDay(TimeCurrent())
}
return;
}
return;
}

thank you in advance

ERR_MARKET_CLOSED

Market is closed

ERR_TRADE_DISABLED

No trading allowed

Victor Nikolaev:

ERR_MARKET_CLOSED

Market is closed

ERR_TRADE_DISABLED

Trading prohibited

how do I check if the market is closed and trading is prohibited?

lexinson:
Getting these errors will mean that the market is closed)))
Reason: