Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 149

barabashkakvn:
You didn't by any chance enter it from a credit card, did you? If it was a credit card, you should have read the TERMS and conditions, which are in black and white, in short: it is forbidden to withdraw to a card, only webmoney and paypal can be used. Read the article.
I put me from WMZ purse. Successfully withdrew $2. Nowthe button "choose" webmoney is not active.

voca689:
I entered from WMZ wallet. Successfully withdrew $2. Nowthe button "choose" webmoney is not active.
And at least once you have entered from the card?

paladin800:
Have you ever entered a card?
No, I didn't enter any money from my card. Only from my WMZ wallet.

voca689:
No, I have never entered any money from my card. Only from my WMZ wallet.
Then I recommend to wait a bit, maybe they have some problems with withdrawal or write to ServiceDesk.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

There are two other possibilities: you try to withdraw the $2 bonus you were given when you signed up or you try to make a second payment per day (only one payment per day and not more than $500).

barabashkakvn:
There are two other possibilities: you try to withdraw the $2 bonus you were given when you signed up or you try to make a second payment per day (only one payment per day and not more than $500).

I've made well over $2 bonus. Last time I successfully withdrew $2 to WMZ three days ago.I want to withdraw no more than 500 credits.

how to sound out T/P , S/L and pending orders?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

com-buyNER:
How do I sound out T/P , S/L and pending orders?
PlaySound

how is it possible to trade from one terminal on accounts from different brokers? it seems that in the login field there is no possibility to connect another server - there is a list of servers of the current broker only

trora:

how is it possible to trade from one terminal on accounts from different brokers? it seems that in the login field there is no possibility to connect another server - there is a list of servers of the current broker only

In "Navigator" on "Accounts" and choose "Open account". In the field "Add new server..." enter the approximate name of the server and enter.
Reason: