Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 823

too many secret agents appeared in this thread, why not just admit that it does not work, or show your Bentley as proof (can be without plates)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
too many secret agents appeared in this thread, why not just admit that nothing works, or show your Bentley as proof (can be without license plates)
just like that!

Renat Akhtyamov:
that's right!

It's more about you than anyone else, teacher of teachers

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're the one who's most concerned, teacher of teachers.

You're the teacher here, and you're not thinking with your own skull, but solely with the findings of the Internet

Put what you've got in your gray matter for once

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're the teacher here, and you're not thinking with your skull.

You've got something in your gray matter.

Don't drown in yours.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Don't drown in yours.

Maxim, it's not for nothing that I underlined part of your post.

It's high time to understand that Forex is an adaptive quoting system.

Therefore, no matter how the signal is received, you cannot make money on it.

You need a trading strategy, not looking for a signal to enter the market.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I ask you not to write to me anymore, I prefer to communicate with adequate people!

The phone is beeping for nothing

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I ask you not to write to me anymore, I prefer to communicate with adequate people!

as you like

:)) It's funny to read how children and old men, thinking they have great technology, are afraid to tell people about it. They'll get poor as church mice and forex will collapse and go with a bag through the world... To the point of tears...

Gentlemen, let's see your results + physical and mathematical description. Make the honest, orthodox people happy. Nothing will happen to the market, and you will be credited. People's respect is more valuable than money.

The post above does not apply to the Sorcerer. Wizards and wizards are allowed simply to observe the mind games of commoners.
Reason: