Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3087

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Long live the collective farm!

Let's shame the professionals!

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Optimization.html

and this is only 2-5% of what is available on optimisation in R...

But here love kolkhoz and will defend their point of view to hell... fuck them....

Don't swear

We may release a previously written package for R to the public. We should revise it and add missing functionality.

The previously released Python package has shown explosive growth and continues to grow. We did not expect this to happen.

Renat Fatkhullin #:
We may release a previously written package for R to the public. We should revise it and add the missing functionality.

What was the problem Renate? CRAN didn't miss it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It's useless, there's a brain pack.

I really wonder what is the basis of blind faith in packages? maybe there are somewhere comparative tests of packages on AO? i am lost in guessing....

I have nothing against packages, because I will never know how good they are - because eRduns will not come to compete even for the sake of demonstrating the superiority of a "professional" package - blind faith is enough for them.

Max, you know about R? It doesn't take much to screw R to a black box and beat all the kolkhozniks. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on with the R-pack. Or you can just exhibit for demonstration out of competition as I will additionally exhibit the algo from the articles. It'll be intriguing, you know.

Renat Fatkhullin #:
We may release a previously written package for R to the public. We should revise it and add missing functionality.

The previously released Python package has shown explosive growth and continues to grow. We did not expect this to happen.

Is it possible to call the .ex5 library from the MT5 integrated R programme?

There is a competition going on here, if no one comes up with an R package, I will do it myself as a comparative test.

Andrey Dik #:

I really wonder what is the basis for blind faith in packages? maybe somewhere there are comparative tests of packages on AO? i'm lost in guesswork....

I have nothing against packages, because I will never know how good they are - because eRduns will not come to compete even for the sake of demonstrating the superiority of a "professional" package - blind faith is enough for them.

Max, you know about R? It doesn't take much to screw R to a black box and beat all the kolkhozniks. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on with the R-pack. Or you can just exhibit for demonstration out of competition as I will additionally exhibit the algo from the articles. It'll be intriguing, you know.

Well, there will be exactly the same solvers you wrote. We have to look for something original.

It's not about packages, it's about local users of these packages :)) Like bums digging through them, for no particular purpose.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Well, it's going to have the exact same solvers you wrote. We'll have to look for something original.

It's not the packages, but the local users of these packages :) Like bums digging through them for no particular purpose.

OK, it's true. why do I need to waste efforts to change someone's mind? if they come, we'll see, if they don't come, that's what we need to prove))))

Andrey Dik #:

ok, really. why should i waste my efforts to convince someone? if they come, we'll see, if they don't come, that's what i need to prove))))

But you understand how these algorithms work, and they have it out of a package....

They won't come, they can't even get the data from your library. I told you, he spent 3 days writing a for loop.

I suggested the same exact causal inference discussion... on my own head. The response was bottom and dope.

Forget it.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

but you understand how these algorithms work, and they've got it out of a package...

They won't come, they can't even get the data from your library. I told you, he spent 3 days writing a for loop.

I offered the same way to discuss causal inference... on my own head. The response is bottom.

Why do they get so angry, talk like adults, smoke, swear?

Reason: