Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2930

Rorschach #:

I propose to moderate the thread according to English rules (step to the right, step to the left - execution).

And questions: statistics, numerical methods (the same calculation of errors of weights), data processing (DSP, wavelets) - is this still machine learning or not within this topic?

Yes, you should burn out the slightest attempts to stir up squabbles and squabbles.

And, of course, any discussions of mathematical methods and approaches are not forbidden, as long as they are discussed in a substantive way, and not "something I've heard", as they have already started discussing ONNX, as if they were banned from the Internet.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Yeah, that's right.

Soon you won't be able to write anything that's profitable.

Don't flood, please. I'm gonna cry.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It also says you need vinda, it probably won't start on mac.

I'll try to charge the katbusta tonight.

Some packages allow you to charge pipelines too.

It seemed that somehow everything there is very much tied to python - the examples are mostly in it. So you have the cards in your hands)

Actually, I'm thinking about a use case, so that it would be simple enough, but also informative enough. And also to fit the direction I'm moving in.

Rashid Umarov #:

Don't flooze, please. I'm gonna cry.

thank you ! ;)

// by the way, they think they can't be beaten, I'll make it easy and simple, ahahaha

Stop floundering off-topic. If you don't get it, there will be a ban. Took down 2 posts

Renat Akhtyamov #:

thank you ! ;)

// by the way, they think they can't be beaten, I'm easy and simple, ahahaha.

That goes for you too.

minus 2 posts and one user

Rashid Umarov #:
minus 2 posts and one user.
I just have to ask, don't hit me. Why are Maksimka and Nikolaev allowed to be rude?

secret #:
I just have to ask, don't hit me. Why are Maximka and Nikolayev allowed to be rude?

Consider that they already have a warning. Maxim was banned by an English-speaking public moderator. And apparently not in this thread. What did he do to deserve it?

Apparently, he did it there too. So there is no preferential treatment for anyone - everyone should be within the bounds of decency.

I can't open .onnx on mac terminal (.dmg package), because

[in] Model creation flags. Currently only the FILE_COMMON flag is available. Use it to load a model file from the platform's common folder \Common\Files\.

and here there is no common folder of terminals (or I searched badly), so it says that the file was not found.

and the flag is mandatory in the function.

I'll download the virtualisation tomorrow, then we'll play :)

Reason: