Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2902

Rorschach #:

In classical volumes the whole theory is built from the distribution bell, but it is hardly fully formalisable. Let's assume that we have built a bell for the first 1.5 hours, allocated +-3sko. And then it is not clear. If flat, we should trade from these boundaries to the centre. But if there is a trend, we will be torn up. As if it is possible to put a condition, if the price went beyond 4 sko, then the trend, but I have little faith that this will work. The way they trade with 5pp stops on the video, I don't know if it can be formalised. The point is that taking into account the volatility, they look for trades to which the price can reach. They select only the best cases, so that there is a good sl/tp ratio, so that the trade is clearly distinguished, taking into account the trend, etc. (Seiden describes it well). At the same time, there will be a lot of limits that did not work (the price will not reach them).

unless on TF=1minute.

Statistics are taken for the whole period

It will work.

But it will be a song of dynasty ;)

mytarmailS #:
To begin with, you need to have some idea of the market, to have some model, otherwise there are endless options, it's like fighting with the shadow....

And following the mainstream, copying what pimply mum's python datasaintists wrote in their blogs is stupid....
That's for Maximka.)

It's not thinking, just following others, following the herd, being in the herd.....

You can't touch the banned.

the most disgusting thing is to offend children, women, old people. especially the banned.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

""any insight into the market?"" - It's the same story on the charts :) The sneer is harmless.

I mean, most people don't have any idea at all, the pattern of price movement or it changes every day, which is basically the same as not having any....

So we have two options.
1) don't have a MDC
2) to have at least some MDC.

In option 2. MDC can be checked and understand whether it is working or not, and in the first option there is nothing to talk about....

So it's better to have at least some than none....
Now I hope the idea is clear

mytarmailS #:
I mean that most people have no idea at all, the price movement pattern (MDC) or it changes every day, which is essentially the same as not having....

So we have two options.
1) don't have a M.D.C.
2) have some kind of MDC.

In option 2. MDC can be checked and understand whether it works or not, and in the first option there is nothing to talk about....

So it's better to have something than nothing...
Now I hope you get the idea

The whole secret of MDC lies in the scale in question. The price can be compared to a matryoshka doll. It can be viewed in any attachment identically similar. Dimensions change, but all shapes are preserved. Besides, each part of an investment is a part of another investment (matryoshka doll). It is a single mechanism of price rise or fall. Each TF has its own trend, and the trend consists of waves. The trend from the junior TF is a wave of the senior TF, and so on and so forth. All this can be easily formalised. MO is not a bad thing here. I see that there are a lot of aces in MO here, but not enough knowledge about the markets. So they are treading on the ground for years, because they do not know from which side to approach the markets.

I apologise if I have offended anyone with my words.

Happy New Year!

Best wishes to all.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

What was the point of those words? I was talking about the fact that the rate is put into the futures contract, and at least once a day is adjusted relative to the Forex/spot at the end of trading.

Everyone considers the value of a currency when making buy or sell decisions, whether it's a tourist or a large trading company.

What, exactly, are the "new" factors?

What "new" problems do you propose to solve?

Without specifics, this sounds more like party slogans.

New in this case is a zigzag and a channel along it, well, such an avant-garde of engineering thought.

Andrey Dik #:

you can't touch the banned.

The most disgusting thing is to offend children, women, old people, and especially the banned.

It's like the last word and a hamburger.)

You should always give yourself an opportunity to justify yourself.

vladavd #:

The new thing in this case is a zigzag and a channel along it, well that's the avant-garde of engineering.

And for whom it is new - I have been using such predictors for many years.

The question of correct ZZ setting arises here at once.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

And to whom this is new - I've been using predictors like this for years.

This immediately raises the question of the correct ZZ setting.

I can't imagine for whom it can be new, but here is a person who for some reason carries around with trivial things like with a piece of paper and thinks that he reports something very valuable and unusual.

vladavd #:

I can't imagine for whom it can be new, but here is a person who for some reason carries around trivial things like with a piece of paper and thinks that he reports something very valuable and unusual.

You can see new things in the old, but everyone is capable of it).

vladavd #:

The new thing in this case is a zigzag and a channel along it, well that's the avant-garde of engineering.

That's not all you see.

It's only 5% of what's allowed.))

lynxntech #:

it's like the last word and a hamburger.)

you always have to give yourself a chance to justify yourself.

Reason: