Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2345

mytarmailS:

Fuck, you don't know what I mean...

Market and trade - it's a specific class of problems, and you need to choose the language which is designed for this class of problems (not to stupidly write everything from scratch)

R is for analytics, research, forecasting

python - a general purpose language

μl - open/close position

Demand because it is a general purpose language and therefore popular.

And the prohibition of articles, how do you understand it?

You look at it from the point of view of demand (like those bidders), and you need to look at it from the perspective of objectivity of the application to a particular class of problems.

There are things that still write in Fortran, for example because it works fast(a class of problems), and in your opinion they are idiots because there is a python), I think they have another opinion

fortran is alive!!! Last update February 1, 2021. by the way.

I don't think either that strictly restricting the promotion of languages other than python in an µl environment is productive.

mytarmailS:

Fuck, you don't know what I mean...

Market and trade - it's a specific class of problems, and you need to choose the language which is designed for this class of problems (not to stupidly write everything from scratch)

R is for analytics, research, forecasting

python - a general purpose language

μl - open/close position

Demand because it is a general purpose language and therefore popular.

And the prohibition of articles, how do you understand it?

You look at it from the point of view of demand (like those bidders), and you need to look at it from the perspective of objectivity of the application to a particular class of problems.

There are things that still write in Fortran, for example because it works fast(a class of problems), and in your opinion they are idiots because there is a python), I think they have a different opinion

i'm writing about demand in terms of data science

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't think either, that strictly restricting the promotion of languages other than python in the µl environment is productive.

+++

In the future all platforms will be multilingual...

It's a matter of time, and the stupidity of individual managers...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

writing about demand from a data scientist point of view

The conversation started with the fact that mcl community is interested in R, not in what language is more popular on headhunter... don't go off on a tangent and then say, "see?"

As proof of the interest/demand of mklers, you can see the readership of articles by Vladimir who writes in (R), and compare it with yours, for example (python).

Total get that interest in R + - 3 times higher than in python ... This is the real demand in a real environment with a particular class of problems and not some stupid headhunter

That's why Vladimir was stopped!

Arguing is pointless, everyone chooses what he likes, but to ban other languages is all of a feeble mind ...

mytarmailS:

+++

In the future all platforms will be multilingual...

It's a matter of time, and the stupidity of individual managers...

The conversation started with the fact that the mcl community is interested in R, not in what language is more popular on headhunter... don't go off on a rant and then say, "see?"

As proof of the interest/demand of Michael Michael's readers you can see the readership of Vladimir's articles in (R), and compare it with yours, for example (python).

Total get that interest in R + - 3 times higher than in python ... This is the real demand in a real environment with a particular class of problems and not some stupid headhunter

That's why Vladimir was stopped!

There is no point in arguing anymore, everyone chooses what he likes, but to ban other languages is all from a shallow mind ...

If you can not even put a python, then the value of your conclusions about zero

and so are those who can't even set up VScode for python.

I've tried R and Rstudio - bullshit from under the horse, if you compare

And it's not because I'm sinking for anything. Just putting it up and comparing it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you couldn't even set up python, then the value of your conclusions is about zero

So are those who can't even set up VScode for python.

And it's not because I'm sinking for anything. Just putting it up and comparing it.

delusional

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you couldn't even set up python, then the value of your conclusions is about zero

So are those who can't even set up VScode for python.

And it's not because I'm sinking for anything. I just put it up and compared it.

One time and immediately draw conclusions?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

once and immediately the conclusions?

Both have been standing for a long time, doing this and that.

R is some kind of chinese scripting language, it doesn't even look like programming

that's why it's not popular

by the number of deep learning libraries also lags behind

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

both have been standing around for a long time, doing this and that

R is some kind of Chinese scripting language, it doesn't even look like programming

that's why it's not popular

by the number of deep learning libraries also lags behind

it's shorter than python writes everything. about its popularity it's more about fortran, which is more about oop than python... and also not in the μl environment...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

It's sort of shorter than python. about popularity it's more to Fortran, which is more of an oop than python. and also not in the µl environment...

pointless talk

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you wrote in R, write a simple script

which will print in the console "9876543210"

Reason: