Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2338

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, but there's nothing in there about filtration.

No. There is a prologue and an epilogue of the MO in the context of financial rows.

Mikhail Mishanin:

No. There is a prologue and an epilogue of the MO in the context of financial rows.

everything written there tried, almost nonsense in naive implementation. Well, the imports are okay.

that's not all there is to the Prado in the books

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

all that is written there tried, almost nonsense in naive implementation. Well chips imports ok.

this is far from everything the prado has in its books

I'll get to Prado as soon as English reaches it or someone translates it...(

Mikhail Mishanin:

In a naive realization, most likely everything tends to be nonsense) I'll reach for Prado when English reaches, or someone translates it...(

If you just do it by the books, it will be crap. But some ideas are interesting

The super-duper smart machine seems to be discussed in the thread. I have a question, basically, what prevents machine learning from making money in forex, just as the AI plays Dota with the champions and defeats the latter?

BillionerClub:

The super-duper smart machine seems to be discussed in the thread. I have a question, as a matter of fact, what prevents machine learning to make money on forex, just as the AI plays Dota with the champions and defeats the latter?

Nothing prevents it, we are working on it))

BillionerClub:

The super-duper smart machine seems to be discussed in the thread. I have a question, as a matter of fact, what prevents machine learning from making money on forex, just like the AI plays Dota with the champions and defeats the latter?

The rules of the game are fickle) you need training over learning) I guess the AI hasn't figured that out yet)

Evgeny Dyuka:

Nothing is in the way, we are working on it ))

We've been working too long...) We will never get it done and we won't earn it. Something is in the way.

fxsaber:

It is not necessary to refuse to throw out unsystematic trades, of course. The question here is, what to do with such a thing in the real world?

In pandan to the reasoning/thinking https://ai-news.ru/2021/02/prostye_i_maloizvestnye_sposoby_veroyatnostnyh_ocenok.html

It's a guess, the probability is no more than .... If a rare event did not occur during the end of the test, then consider that the probability is exactly less than if it occurred once.
Reason: