Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2220

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Why do you think I write articles? To figure it out for myself, not for bragging. While you're writing, you'll figure it out for yourself.

Isn't it to prove to your mother that you can "raise" at least 200 bucks a month with this job?

If you do not have a clue when to make adeposit and you don't have a clue when to buy it, you have to ask your mom and dad about their sponsors and you should think about the future and get worried.

kapelmann:

Isn't it just to prove to your mother that you can "raise" at least 200 bucks a month with this activity?

All due respect, but all your signals for the past couple of years can not compete even with the simplest indicator "grails" of semi-annual beginners and about the "sponsors" do not tell us this nonsense, mom and dad are your sponsors and should think about the future, I think to worry, here by hearsay have already died permanently bankrupt (eg regular Yuri Reshetov).

You'll talk about it when you've achieved something yourself.

I seem to have been broken ))) all messages disappeared except one from 2016 ))

What the fuck?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You'll talk about it when you've accomplished something yourself.

That's a fair point, and I advise you to heed your own really wise advice too. Make some dough in the market, and then speculate.

And I'm not trying to bind, or somehow insult you, I basically do not care. But you just turned this thread into a trash, at the beginning of branches (the first 300-500 pages) were some kind of attempts to understand the topic, people appeared thoughtful, and now there are only your superficial tests of the next ball bilotech and packages, with ahrynnyny aplomb "certified expert in the MO" has never written, even kNN, only one parameters shoot and thinks he is a super hero, really funny.

kapelmann:

Fair enough, I also advise you to heed your own really wise advice. Make some dough in the market, and then speculate.

And I'm not trying to be sarcastic or insult you in any way, I don't really care. But you just turned this thread into a trash, at the beginning of the branch (the first 300-500 pages) were some kind of attempts to understand the topic, people appeared thoughtful, and now there are only your superficial tests of the next ball bilotech and packages, with ahrynnyny aplomb "certified expert in the MO" has never written, even kNN, one parameters and thinks he is a super hero, really funny.

There has never been a "voice" command

kapelmann:

Fair enough, I also advise you to heed your own really wise advice. Make some dough in the market, and then speculate.

And I'm not trying to be sarcastic or insult you in any way, I don't really care. But you just turn this thread into a trash, at the beginning of branches (the first 300-500 pages) were some kind of attempts to understand the topic, people appeared thoughtful, and now there are only your superficial tests of the next ball bilotech and packages, with ahrynnyny aplomb "certified expert in the MO" has never written, even kNN, one only parameters and thinks he is a super hero, really funny.

Brave. +++

Uladzimir Izerski:

Boldly. +++

Did it shoot you in the +, what are you so shitting that you turned off the monitoring? 🤣🤣🤣 or did you run to get another one? This circus is hilarious 😄😄😄😄

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

How did you make the tags in the second article?

Also with random as in the first, or already normal?

mytarmailS:

How did you make the tags in the second article?

Also with randomness as in the first or is it already normal?

How normal is it? The same as in the first

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
How normal is this? The same as in the first one

Well it's normal without random )

I still do not understand what his role there

Reason: