Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1814

mytarmailS:

I thought it was a pattern number.

It is, as they say in Odessa).

It's definitely a pattern, actually.

But not 2333, exactly 8274. It is precisely calculated mathematically, and can be repeated with enviable repeatability with its characteristic qualities.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So, yes, as they say in Odessa).

It's definitely a pattern in fact.

But not 2333, but exactly 8274. Oh precisely calculated mathematically, can repeat with enviable repeatability with its characteristic qualities.

troll )))

Who doesn't look closely?)

mytarmailS:

troll )))

I didn't look closely, it's all right.)

There's no point in me trolling. It didn't work out, but that's okay.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's no point in me trolling. You didn't figure it out, and that's okay.

You just have your own language, little known and understandable to anyone)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

So, yes, as they say in Odessa).

It's definitely a pattern in fact.

But not 2333, but exactly 8274. It is precisely calculated mathematically, it can repeat with enviable repeatability with its characteristic qualities.

Let's say the pattern repeats itself, but what about the repeatability of its further continuation? Is it also repeatable?)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

It's just that you have your own language, little known and understood))))

Everything new is unknown.

Someone is always paving the way into the unknown, which lies in plain sight.

Name at least one word that you do not understand. I will try to explain. I am a foreigner. I understand.)

Andrei:

Let's say the pattern repeats itself, but what about the repeatability of its further continuation? Does it also repeat well?)

A pattern is a visual-mathematical model that can be identified in advance. I haven't found any other way to see the future in many years. .

I.e. its model can be predicted in advance, what else is needed?

Uladzimir Izerski:

A pattern is a visual-mathematical model that can be identified in advance. I haven't found any other way to see the future in many years. .

I.e. its model can be predicted in advance, and what else is needed?

it is something new in mathematics, can you elaborate on the mathematical part? the visual part is kind of hard, at least the mathematics, it is easier. formulas and logic.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

this is something new in math, can you elaborate on the math part? the visual part is kind of hard, at least the math, it's easier. formulas and logic.

The whole point is the mathematical justification of the subject. Who in their right mind is going to give you a ready-made formula today? The naivete is off the charts.

)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

The whole point is to mathematically justify the subject. Who in their right mind would give you a ready-made formula today. The naivete is off the charts.

)))

it's not naive. it's just for fun....)))) Here about the ns predictors of Mo model chips and there are no formulas here)))))) in addition to that the secret granular wonders))))) There are no secrets in mat models, you just have to understand them.))))))

Reason: