Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1660

Mihail Marchukajtes:

stop drinking)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Gianni, you are a real fool. I pity you when you're going to crash on the rock of your illusions.

Go ahead, make money on it. I'll have a look. Make at least 15 deals for statistics or are you going to feed us with your pictures? When you do, then we'll talk....
1. I asked you to insert the right words for proper indexing and 2. already go to the mat, does not stick.

Evgeny Dyuka:
1. I asked you to insert the right words for proper indexing and 2. already go to the mat, does not stick.
Use the right words for what? To PR you or your nonsense? I'm sorry, but I'm not one of those...

mytarmailS:

stop boozing )

Taki, I don't drink. Tell me better how do you predict the ox? It's very interesting. I'm also thinking to include this entry in my TS. I confess I don't have any predictive entries. This will be my first one.)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Taki I don't drink. Tell me better how do you predict the ox? It is very interesting. I also think to include it in my TS. I have no predicted entries. This will be my first one.)

I don't predict the ox.

mytarmailS:

I don't predict the ox.

I see, but on the whole the idea is entertaining... To me it looks like...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Under quarantine, I'm downloading StarCraft BroodWar, who's with me?

There already AI can handle 95% of the players, you can without company.

Vizard_:

Have you tried anything?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

There's already AI can handle 95% of the players, you can without company.

Yeah, we saw his fight. Max posted. Today is the same as yesterday, no more. So do not blather. If the AI isn't watching, he'll lose the fight at a moment's notice. And I have an explanation for that.

In brudwara, the scrambled bots that have a million resources, it was like this 10 or 20 years ago
Reason: