Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1664

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Mah, what did you say to do with the predictors that would turn out like MSUA? How should they be "moved"?

I'm not doing anything, my MSUA beats everyone, and it takes a very long time to learn

mytarmailS:

Funny, even a seemingly tough saw, and the algorithm holds up...

Did you take into account the spread???

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Did you take into account the spread?

well

mytarmailS:

Mah, what did you say to do with the predictors that would turn out like MSUA? How should they be "moved"?

I do not do what I do, I have MSUA "beats" all, and learns a very long time

read the book.

https://habr.com/ru/post/494964/

If the signal is in the form of +/-100, why not make an oscillator a la mcd, throw a primitive stratum and run it in the tester.

Нейросети и трейдинг. Практическая реализация
Нейросети и трейдинг. Практическая реализация
  • habr.com
Мода на трейдинг переживает взлеты и падения вместе с курсом Биткоина. Сейчас эта тема в нижней точке после невероятного роста в 2018 году. Многие за это время успели познакомиться с криптобиржами — вникали в тему, учились, трейдили, теряли деньги и даже иногда зарабатывали. В итоге, мода прошла, а опыт остался, пусть и негативный. Слова...

Evgeny Dyuka:

Well done! Thanks for the article!

Rorschach:

https://habr.com/ru/post/494964/

If the signal is in the form of +/-100, why not make an oscillator a la macd, throw a primitive stratum and run it in the tester.

The indicator will not work with API, that's why it is an Expert Advisor. And for the tester is not enough history yet, in a month it will be possible to try.

mytarmailS:

Well done! Thanks for the article!

Thanks for the encouragement, you've already scared me to death.

Evgeny Dyuka:
Thanks for the support, I am already scared to death.

I think you have already realized that here just not everyone should listen, there are a lot of fools and all sorts of trash. Most likely do not even know how to program, not to mention the ML, but the advice is full of cheeks.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more articles and results, good luck!

A vivid example is the MQL5 community application store. Behind the MQL5 brand stands a professional trading platform - MetaTrader5 and a huge community of traders and programmers. So, this store has a neural network solutions section with a lot of bots, but none of them is real. It's not allowed to add a bot that uses neural networks by the rules. I find that hard to believe, but it's true. The ban on enabling external API excludes a possibility of using neural networks, and the built-in MQL5 tools do not work in practice. I discussed this issue with MQL5 Technical Support, but received no clear answer.

This is either a raid on Metaquotes or the author's unprofessionalism.

It's more likely a case of primitive marketing trying to promote a product.

...Yes I remember! On the same hubra not long ago I read about some application that determines the nationality by photo/picture, there was one comment, they promised you an entertainment product, not a scientific program ))))

Hmm, how is it... Are you sick?

;)

Reason: