Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 5

111JM:
Alain,

Thanks for the response. I've written to both the moderator I've been working with, Automated-Trading, and to the service desk almost 2 weeks ago. They've been notified of the latest article draft which includes an attached expert advisor. Still no response. Would any moderator be able to determine what the status is? Also, if there is no longer any interest in the article, does a moderator let an author know?
Sorry but forum moderator don't have access to these informations.

Dear all, I don't know if there are already people that do it, or if there no interest on it, but as italian I can write original ( no copy and translate ) articles in italian.

Worth it?

On June 9th I received an offer of $200 for my article "Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action", which I took. Does anyone know from past experience when an article is published after an offer is made?

Peter Maxwell:

May I ask a slightly daft question: I assume one would use the "Add article" link, on the top right of the page, on the articles section, to write an article?  Does the "Save" button save a draft or actually publish the article, in other words is it possible to write an article over a period of time in several drafts/passes?

What does the review process entail to be eligible for the advertised author's fee?  Is the author's fee a "one-time-only" offer, or per article?  Assuming submission of good quality articles on new subjects, is there a limit to how many articles one author can write in (i) a given time period, or (ii) in total, and still be eligible for the author's fee?

Are there any restrictions on subject matter at all, or is adopting a "common sense" approach sufficient?

hi gaes ....awesome

Bardzo sie staram cos wygrac, tymczasem wyglada to kiepsko. Cala platforma jest super, chocby Demo. Przyznaje sie ze dopiero zaczynam z nadzieja o najlepsze.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please post in English on this forum. You use the automatic translation tool if needed.

Thanks.

Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language
Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language
  • www.mql5.com
The editor of forum messages has also obtained some new features. - - Category: general

Mike J:
On June 9th I received an offer of $200 for my article "Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action", which I took. Does anyone know from past experience when an article is published after an offer is made?

Gratz on the article offer.  I am currently in the waiting pile because of an article I submitted recently.

Edit: Does anyone happen to know, roughly, what time it takes to start getting feedback on a submitted article?

Rashid Umarov:
Here are some topics for the articles:
  1. The Multicurrency Indicators in MQL5.
  2. Creating an Expert Advisor for a Trading on Several Financial Instruments.
  3. The Money Management systems for the Expert Advisors.
  4. Visualization in Expert Advisors.
  5. Creating and Publishing the Custom Trading Reports in MQL5.
  6. Integrating MQL5 with Data Processing Packages.
  7. Automatic Web-Publication of Trading Forecasts at Sites and Social Networks.
  8. Creating the Information Panels Using the Standard Library Classes.
  9. Example of Trading System, Based on Heiken-Ashi Indicator.
  10. Example of an Expert Advisor, Based on Bill Williams Trading System..
  11. The Custom Indicator, Calculated on the Customized Data.
  12. Example of Classical Indicator with a Numerous Intermediate Indicator's Buffers (10 and more buffers).
  13. The  ORDER_MAGIC and its Use in Several Expert Advisors for a Trading on the Single Instrument.
  14. The Recipes for the Optimal Calculation of the Indicators.
  15. MQL5: Testing and Using the Complicated Math Calculations in Expert Advisors and Scripts.
This list isn't comprehensive, if you have implemented a new interesing solutions in MQL5, you are welcome!

Could I write an article based on my trading system on MT4?

Ubochi Osuji:
Could I write an article based on my trading system on MT4?
Not an official answer from MQ, but you can write it and submit it.  I have no idea if they would accept it or not.

JD4:
Not an official answer from MQ, but you can write it and submit it.  I have no idea if they would accept it or not.
No offense but, can't you see a new post without answering even when you don't have anything useful to say ? As moderator I have to read all posts and it's really tiresome.
Reason: