Help needed - MT4 won't let me log into and trade with Forex.com demo accounts

As mentioned in subject: I've already created two Demo Accounts using Forex.com's "Create a MetaTrader 4 Account".

Each time, I receive an email with the following info:
Username: xxxxxxxx

Password: XXxxxxxxxx

and the following info:

Server: FOREX.comCA-Demo 129
If you do not see the server indicated above, please type the following address into the server field: mt4demo129.loginandtrade.com: 443

Every time I try to go to Login to Trade Account, I enter the given info, I enter the value "mt4demo129.loginandtrade.com: 443 " into the Server and press enter. Every time, I get a "boing" which seems to indicate that login failed and I see that the "Trade", "Exposure" and "Account History" tabs are absent. I downloaded the MetaTrader4 installer from the MetaTrader website. I also cannot seem to find any brokers through the "Open Account" window, for some unknown reason. I've searched for multiple broke names in this window to no avail.

As you might imagine, this is pretty frustrating right now. I'm getting no error messages to help me narrow down what the issue might be and I can log into these demo accounts just fine when going through the Forex.com website. Therefore the issue seems to be with MetaTrader 4 and the login process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

update to the situation:

I downloaded a different build of Metatrader 4 from ifcmarkets.com and their build WORKS! I can even log into the forex.com demo accounts I created without a problem.

The problem seems to be that the link on metratrader4.com to the mt4setup.exe file is a dysfunctional build. It doesn't even have the correct interface (when going to Open Accounts in mt4), as the interface in that build is different from what is presented on the metatrader4 help section of the website: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/userguide/open_an_account

Hopefully someone can get this fixed and link to a functioning build of mt4. I just spent 3 days on this, not a fun experience to say the least. At least it works now.

Opening of Accounts - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
Opening of Accounts - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Terminal allows to work with two types of accounts: demo accounts and real accounts. Demo accounts enable working under training conditions...

Forex.com MT4 live   NO Connection  !!!!???????

vlad tsar #:
Forex.com MT4 live   NO Connection  !!!!???????

Don't forget that its the weekend and most brokers are doing maintenance.