Discussion of article "The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5" - page 3

This is the old good code and exercise to sort of get into EW. The code has 2 bugs. One is in Datastructures.mqh

One need to add public before CObject

class TNodeInfo:public CObject
  {
public:
   int               IndexStart,IndexFinish;  // the range of the already analyzed section
   double            ValueStart,ValueFinish;  // the edge value of the already analyzed section
   string            Subwaves;                // the name of the wave and the group of the waves
   TNode            *Node;                    // the node, pointing to the already analyzed range of the chart
  };

and in the main code Elliott_wave_en.mql5  function Zigzag has the same name as other variables so just change it to Zigzagf and corresponding calls. Then complier will only show warnings.

Although it is not perfect, but useful to practice marking waves.

dvoytmt4 #:

This is the old good code and exercise to sort of get into EW. The code has 2 bugs. One is in Datastructures.mqh

One need to add public before CObject

and in the main code Elliott_wave_en.mql5  function Zigzag has the same name as other variables so just change it to Zigzagf and corresponding calls. Then complier will only show warnings.

Although it is not perfect, but useful to practice marking waves.

After making these corrections I'm having a lot of errors.

The coder deleted his account and never gave any responses will look into how i can update this and revert to you all unless if there is anyone else who managed to fix the bugs 

Amos Tsopotsa #:
The coder deleted his account and never gave any responses will look into how i can update this and revert to you all unless if there is anyone else who managed to fix the bugs 
Any folow up with the code corrections / fixes. I tried to compile the code and got 15 errors and 25 warnings starting with "," -unexpected tolken in line 511:    int n=Zigzag(H,Start,Finish,IndexVertex,ValueVertex);//declare the class for storing the indexes and values of the zigzag tops
Reason: