Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand - page 5

Hi Behzad. Thanks for such an excellent indicator! I am working on it to match with the parameter but now I use it with EMA200 and trendline. maybe I can find any instruction to speed up the learning.

why does the external line of the zone always start few pips over the swing turn? 

Hi Behzard, thank you for a wonderful indicator. How do I visualize zones from a differrent timeframe on the current timeframe? On changing the timeframe, the chart is re-drawn even if I have set timeframe to one particular value. Thanks.

trevor88 #:
why does the external line of the zone always start few pips over the swing turn? 
I believe this is to give a certain safe zone for SL placement. You can turn this feature off by setting "Zone Extend" to false.

Caspase #:
Hi Behzard, thank you for a wonderful indicator. How do I visualize zones from a differrent timeframe on the current timeframe? On changing the timeframe, the chart is re-drawn even if I have set timeframe to one particular value. Thanks.
Hi Caspase , I retested the indicator and it works fine. When you set the "Timeframe" parameter on a particular timeframe (other than current) it shows zones of that timeframe on other timeframes.
Please make sure you are running the v1.5 of indicator.
Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand
Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand

Behzad Movaghar #:
Hi Caspase , I retested the indicator and it works fine. When you set the "Timeframe" parameter on a particular timeframe (other than current) it shows zones of that timeframe on other timeframes.
Please make sure you are running the v1.5 of indicator.

Thanks Behzad. I rested again. My mistake, it works fine. Just that you have to wait for it to update, especially during low volume times.

how to stop auto delete zone ?

thank you so much.

maxtitu835 #:
how to stop auto delete zone ?

Hi, sorry I don't understand what you mean by auto deleting zones.
When zones are not valid anymore, the indicator deletes them.
If you want to see the zones for past bars, you can use history mode parameter.

Does anyone have version 1.5 for mql4?
Reason: