Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand - page 6

Dear Sir,

Awesome, I really appreciate the work sir. Can I know why I can't use this indicator on same chart but in different timeframe? Is it a bug, or the problem only occur on my PC?

How to replicate?

1. Insert indicator in chart, choose timeframe H4.
2. Insert same indicator on same chart, but choose timeframe H1.

It's only show either H1 or H4, but not both at the same time. Thanks

Here screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

Mohd Iqmal Azim Bin Mohd Termeze #:

Dear Sir,

Awesome, I really appreciate the work sir. Can I know why I can't use this indicator on same chart but in different timeframe? Is it a bug, or the problem only occur on my PC?

How to replicate?

1. Insert indicator in chart, choose timeframe H4.
2. Insert same indicator on same chart, but choose timeframe H1.

It's only show either H1 or H4, but not both at the same time. Thanks

Here screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, thank you.

Please download version 1.6 of the indicator for adding multiple instances of the indicator to the chart.

Regards

I do not know how to use the prefix section to add multiple versions of the indicator to the chart. Could this be explained, please?

TraderVAM #:
I do not know how to use the prefix section to add multiple versions of the indicator to the chart. Could this be explained, please?
Enter a Unique Name in input for every new instance of the indicator

Congratulations on the result, great indicator. How do I access the values ​​of the S/R zones of this indicator within an EA using the iCustom function. Or how to pass an action (buy, sell) from the indicator to the EA.

Thank you for this Indicator! 

Is there any way to obtain the zone type in an expert? I am trying to use it in an expert when prices touches only 'untested' zone.

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you very much sr. God bless you for your contribution to the community! you are a blessing! do you have a channel on YouTube or something that i can follow for more insights?

hello

can you give me mq4 file?

thanks

Behzad Movaghar #:

Hi, thank you.

Please download version 1.6 of the indicator for adding multiple instances of the indicator to the chart.

Regards

It would be great if you could add zone type buffers or a way for EA to tell which kind of zone current price has entered(whether its verified support or verified resistance/proven support or proven resistance).

Thanks for this great work. Much appreciated !
Reason: