Off-topic posts - page 91

kinecon12 #: Can someone help me. The reason My EA keeping changing the takeprofit and stoploss on it own causing [Invalid Stop]
  1. Don't hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

We can't see your broken code.

Hi Everyone,

When I open 4 charts for EURUSD, do I have to give all 4 different  MAGICNUMBERS  eg. 1,2,3,4? 

Or only when I charts on different currencies like GBPUSD, AUGUSD, USDCHF? 

Thanks for your answer.

Nillscash

Nillscash #:

Hi Everyone,

When I open 4 charts for EURUSD, do I have to give all 4 different  MAGICNUMBERS  eg. 1,2,3,4? 

Thanks for your answer.

Nillscash

Why do you invade to another thread with unrelated subject? Open a new thread with that question

Why I can't see my money

Jamal Edres #:
Why I can't see my money

What money?

If this is about your MQL5 account money, check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jamaledres4/accounting

If it is about your trading account money, contact your broker.

Hi everyone my name is Sunny I'm  mt4 and mt5 trader I have tried several times to order a VPS from mt5 market but they always refer me to get VPS outside the mt5 market and getting a vps outside the mt5 market is very risky because of scammers that coming up. lot of scammers that come up with VPS and there are also old VPS company that is not even working please made this VPS issue be sorted out inside mt5 market so that we de traders can get a VPS inside mt5 market to save the customers from scammers outside the market thank you

Sunny Omole #:
Hi everyone my name is Sunny I'm  mt4 and mt5 trader I have tried several times to order a VPS from mt5 market but they always refer me to get VPS outside the mt5 market and getting a vps outside the mt5 market is very risky because of scammers that coming up. lot of scammers that come up with VPS and there are also old VPS company that is not even working please made this VPS issue be sorted out inside mt5 market so that we de traders can get a VPS inside mt5 market to save the customers from scammers outside the market thank you

You don't get a MQL5 VPS from the MQL5.com Market, but straight from your MT4/5 terminal, under your account number.

So, right click on your account number and select >> Register a Virtual Server.

Then follow the instructions in the last steps of these guides:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366152  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161  (MT5)

where down buddy?

Nillscash #: When I open 4 charts for EURUSD, do I have to give all 4 different  MAGICNUMBERS  eg. 1,2,3,4? 

Depends on how it/they is/are coded; ask the owner, or provide the code.

Magic number only allows an EA to identify its trades from all others. Using OrdersTotal/OrdersHistoryTotal (MT4) or PositionsTotal (MT5), directly and/or no Magic number/symbol filtering on your OrderSelect / Position select loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.)
          Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
          PositionClose is not working - MQL5 programming forum (2020)
          MagicNumber: "Magic" Identifier of the Order - MQL4 Articles (2006)
          Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles (2011)
          Limit one open buy/sell position at a time - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

You need one Magic Number for each symbol/timeframe/strategy. Trade current timeframe, one strategy, and filter by symbol requires one MN.

If trading multiple timeframes, and filter by symbol requires use a range of MN (base MN plus timeframe).
          Why are MT5 ENUM_TIMEFRAMES strange? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #11 (2020)

howcan i transfer funds from MQL5 account to my trading account plz
Reason: